ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Taking Longr than 4 months

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

baljikrish1
Newly Registered
India

MN1 Taking Longr than 4 months

Post by baljikrish1 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:39 pm

Hi All,

I know there is a MN1 timeline forum , which I am following but my application , seems to be taking longer.

We submitted my son's (Born in UK to Indian parents) application for MN1 on 29th June 2021 as I got my ILR in June 2021. Submitted biometric on 15th July (Paid one at Cardiff).

Based on the timeline forum , most of the applicants for their registration certificate within 4 months , and for me it seems to be taking longer. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and any way to chase Home office?

As we are planning a trip to India in December

Bash_
Syria

Re: MN1 Taking Longr than 4 months

Post by Bash_ » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:04 am

you can contact them via email FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, they might not be that helpful and state that it's still within the standard service timeframe.

baljikrish1
Newly Registered
India

Post by baljikrish1 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:23 pm

Thanks , I have e-mailed them , awaiting reply..

LStark83
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by LStark83 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:40 pm

I submitted a MN1 3(2) application for my two children on 7 May this year and I am still yet to receive approval.
I too was under the impression that child applications were completed a little faster however this doesn’t seem to be the case.

LStark83
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by LStark83 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:40 pm

I submitted a MN1 3(2) application for my two children on 7 May this year and I am still yet to receive approval.
I too was under the impression that child applications were completed a little faster however this doesn’t seem to be the case.

baljikrish1
Newly Registered
India

Post by baljikrish1 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:53 am

May seems to be tooo long , Applications submitted inAugust and September are getting processed , not sure why some applications take longer or in what order , they are being progressed

Fatimajafri
Pakistan

Post by Fatimajafri » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:32 pm

It's crazy.
I applied for my children in June, biometrics done on 29th July(free) in Manchester. Still waiting.
One of my colleagues applied in October and already got a response. Emailed at furthernationalityenquires@homeoffice.gov.uk. No response up till now.