ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Errors on CoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ywlgy

Errors on CoS

Post by ywlgy » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:17 pm

Dear forum members,

My friend's CoS has two errors:

1. New entrant marked as Y but my friend does not qualify based on criteria. My friend's salary is higher than going rate so he also does not need to rely on this.
2. The SOC (all jobs) is on shortage occupation list but employer selected N. My friend answered Yes on visa application form so paid the reduced fee.

Can these two errors be fixed by adding sponsor note? In my opinion, these errors won't even affect the decision but I think it's better to clarify.

My friend had to submit the application today because of current visa expiry. But I think the CoS status won't be changed to "used" until a decision is made so a sponsor note can still be added. Is this correct?
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

leumas
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Re: Errors on CoS

Post by leumas » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:34 pm

Hi can you please let me know if the application was approved. I am in a similar situation.
Thank you for your help

ywlgy

Post by ywlgy » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:38 pm

I've replied to your own post. Adding the sponsor note worked fine.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

leumas
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by leumas » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:31 am

Thank you for the reply