ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student visa query

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pras_G3
Newly Registered
India

Student visa query

Post by Pras_G3 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:35 am

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for student Visa on 03/11/2021. Also, i have applied for (Spouse) dependent visa on the same day.

I have received the Email from the UKVI on (08/11/2021) saying that my application has not been straightforward and they cant decide my application within the customer service targets.

The additional documents they required are :

1. Bank statements in your name confirming the required level of funds (£9207.00) have been held for a 28 day period (dated within 31 days before the date of application) in line with Appendix Finance.

2. Employment details and references since 2014, when you completed your studies

But, I have already submitted the Financial proof letter with them ( Fixed deposit letter from Bank for me and for my spouse as well).

First I will explain my situation. I have completed my diploma in 2010 and after that i have started working. So totally, I have 11 years of experience. During my employment , I have started my bachelors in part time mode at 2011 and finished my bachelors in 2014.

09/11/2021 I have forwarded the requested documents to UKVI ( Fund and employment letters). MY worry is will i get student visa?

Please anyone can answer ?