ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 4 Dependant Child Visa Refused Born in UK

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

spkhalsa90
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

TIER 4 Dependant Child Visa Refused Born in UK

Post by spkhalsa90 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:41 am

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member of this forum I need some from experts, Please suggest to me what we can do in this case

I recently applied for my daughter's visa born in the UK. And that got rejected, below response from Home Office, due to insufficient balance not maintained £6120 for 28 days as we are less than 12 months in UK.

*You were born in the UK and therefore this does not class as valid permission to enter or stay in the UK and therefore you have not had valid 2 months or longer in the UK and have to show you hold the financial requirements needed*

Next Step Advised by Home office:

*Next steps
You have 14 calendar days from the date on which you received this decision to apply for administrative review.

You may only apply for administrative review if you think there has been a case working error.*

And Still, I don't have a balance maintained in my bank account. What do I need to do now?

can I maintain balance from today ? or which Application I should make to keep her on legal stay?

any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

vinny

Re: TIER 4 Dependant Child Visa Refused Born in UK

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:18 pm

If she is not an overstayer, then she is legally in the UK. If necessary, then try FLR(IR) under UK-born child rules?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

spkhalsa90
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by spkhalsa90 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:25 pm

Thanks for your Reply. really appreciate this

Our visa expires on the 07th of May 2022 and she is born on the 17th of March 2021, This was her first Visa.

if we maintain new balance from today to next 28 days, can we send another application?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:31 pm

Yes. There’s no necessity, if not travelling. Perhaps get adequate health insurance for her.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

spkhalsa90
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by spkhalsa90 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:40 pm

Thanks vinny for your prompt response.

That really helps.

I just to clear more please.

I no need to apply for FLR?

Can I apply after 28 days after maintaining balance ?

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:42 pm

Please click on any given links above for further information.