ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First time entry tourist visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Qwerty123
Newly Registered

First time entry tourist visa

Post by Qwerty123 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:52 pm

Hi All,
My parents would be travelling first time to UK on torusit visa.
Apart from rt pcr and day 2 covid test and passenger locator form, what docs do they need to carry? They would be getting travel insurance.
Do they need to bring bank statements or cash or something. I would be the sole sponsor and they would be staying with me.
If anyone can help that would be great.
Thanks.

ywlgy

Re: First time entry tourist visa

Post by ywlgy » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:57 pm

If they do not speak English, you can prepare a letter for them to show at immigration control, which contains departing date, accommodation and your contact details. That's all they need apart from passport/visa.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

Qwerty123
Newly Registered

Re: First time entry tourist visa

Post by Qwerty123 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:42 pm

Thank you.