ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for Lost ILR BRP - Stuck in employers check status

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shaz007

Applied for Lost ILR BRP - Stuck in employers check status

Post by shaz007 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:47 pm

Hey All,

I have a important question , I am in the middle of the employment recruitment process and unfortunately i have lost my ILR BRR but have that in digital copy now they need to see the hard copy ,which I dont have and I have made the replacement application .

I see they have standard time showing 6 months and How will I prove the rights to work in the uK to the recruitment process ?

Please help and clarify

Thanks in advance !

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Applied for Lost ILR BRP - Stuck in employers check status

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:18 am

shaz007 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:47 pm
Hey All,

I have a important question , I am in the middle of the employment recruitment process and unfortunately i have lost my ILR BRR but have that in digital copy now they need to see the hard copy ,which I dont have and I have made the replacement application .

I see they have standard time showing 6 months and How will I prove the rights to work in the uK to the recruitment process ?

Please help and clarify

Thanks in advance !
Below means provided for such

https://www.gov.uk/check-job-applicant-right-to-work

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:08 pm

shaz007 wrote:
Hey All,

Please help and clarify

Thanks in advance !
Your prospective employer must perform the right to work checks with UKVI and get a positive response. You do not need to do anything
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:40 pm

Thanks Zimba :)

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:42 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:18 am
shaz007 wrote:
Hey All,

Please help and clarify

Thanks in advance !
Below means provided for such

https://www.gov.uk/check-job-applicant-right-to-work

thanks

Dgyuvi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Dgyuvi » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:41 pm

I have reported lost ILR in July 2021 after few days before applying for replacement Local police have found ans returned my ILR. Later I forgot to apply for replacement within 3 months. I applied for replacement now and appointment is tomorrow.

Any idea what would happen now?