ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk Visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Khuram1987
Pakistan

Re: Uk Visit Visa

Post by Khuram1987 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:26 pm

Call this number and explain..

kashiramzan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by kashiramzan » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:19 am

Khuram1987 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:26 pm

Yes dear I called this number and explained on 8th November after which I got call from Islamabad that I will be receiving my passports soon. Do u advise calling them again

Khuram1987
Pakistan

Post by Khuram1987 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:22 am

I believe they ask for 15 days from the first Escalation call. But please ask them again.

kashiramzan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by kashiramzan » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:33 am

Khuram1987 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:22 am
I believe they ask for 15 days from the first Escalation call. But please ask them again.
Bundle of thank dear... Will call them again today IA

syednoman01
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by syednoman01 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:21 pm

Hi all group members!

new member jumpin in !!!

biometric 26th october 2021

still waiting - anyone applied on similar dates here?

thanks.

Maymai123
Newly Registered
Yemen

Post by Maymai123 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:01 am

Hi everyone,

I need some help.

I applied to visit the UK and submitted biometrics on 10th October. I was due to go on holiday on 10 - 20 November. I still haven’t heard back from the UKVI. (Application made in Cairo, Egypt)

I escalated the issue/delay via email on 9th Nov and I was told:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

We apologise for the delay.

Please be advised that your application is still under process, as mandatory checks have not been finished.

Whilst we aim to process each visa application within a targeted period, we cannot guarantee that a visa application will be complete within this time.

The unique circumstances of each individual case may result in longer decision times.

This is because visa applications are assessed individually and individual circumstances can mean processing times may vary.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until your visa application has been approved and you have received your passport.

You may want to visit https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... mmigration for guidelines on UK visas and Immigration.

Do you think I still have a chance of getting the visa? And has anyone faced the same thing?

Thanks very much.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:22 am

Maymai123 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:01 am
Hi everyone,

I need some help.

I applied to visit the UK and submitted biometrics on 10th October. I was due to go on holiday on 10 - 20 November. I still haven’t heard back from the UKVI. (Application made in Cairo, Egypt)

I escalated the issue/delay via email on 9th Nov and I was told:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

We apologise for the delay.

Please be advised that your application is still under process, as mandatory checks have not been finished.

Whilst we aim to process each visa application within a targeted period, we cannot guarantee that a visa application will be complete within this time.

The unique circumstances of each individual case may result in longer decision times.

This is because visa applications are assessed individually and individual circumstances can mean processing times may vary.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until your visa application has been approved and you have received your passport.

You may want to visit https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... mmigration for guidelines on UK visas and Immigration.

Do you think I still have a chance of getting the visa? And has anyone faced the same thing?

Thanks very much.

Does not stop you from getting the visa, WHEN you will is what's not sure based on the response you got.

jacsll55
Mood:
Bahrain

Post by jacsll55 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:39 pm

My brother did his biometrics and submitted docs last Sunday ie 14th Nov, today received email from UKVI (that is a week later) your UK visa application has arrived at the UK Visa Section: GWF06xxxxxx

We received the VFS email the same day itself!

Normally both received the same or following day!

Did VFS delay in sending the documents? the email states

Your visa application is under process by Visits UK.

Depending on the service you purchased, we aim to process:

- Super priority visa applications within 24 hours of biometric submission
- Priority visa applications within 5 working days of biometric submission
- All other visa applications within 15 workings days of biometric submission

Axo1
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Axo1 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:43 pm

Khuram1987 wrote:

It’s been 4 weeks since I submitted my passport and not heard back I called number above the call does not go through and line bes cut off.
What options did you click to go through

syednoman01
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by syednoman01 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:21 pm

Axo1 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:43 pm
Khuram1987 wrote:

It’s been 4 weeks since I submitted my passport and not heard back I called number above the call does not go through and line bes cut off.
What options did you click to go through

What is your biometric date? and from which city?

johnglow
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by johnglow » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:03 am

the number is a waste of time, any option you press says "please wait the alloted time" and then hangs up. THey don't even take any of your details so they dont know how long you've been waiting. It's actually 100% impossible to get through to a human being. The emails which you have to pay for has a 5 day response time.
WHen I log in to my application it now says "request for refund received". I never made this request.
Biometrics submitted 14th october.
By the time they read my email, begging them for a reply and not to cancel it will probably be too late. SO this was a massive waste of time and money for me just to bring my wife to a family wedding which is now impossible. I had to get flights just to submit these biometrics.
I can't BELIEVE how bad this service is, it's truly the worst of any country I've ever dealt with.

Kaif Alo
Pakistan

Post by Kaif Alo » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:53 pm

Khuram1987 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:06 am
Congratulations. What was the issue date on your visa? I believe it to be 19th?
hey there:
i need help with my friends visa application as he want to apply for a uk visit visa in pakistan. he has a problem as his brother is an asylum seeker from last 10 years in uk. kindly advise me should he apply for a visit visa for uk, he is v confused. he have a very job in pakistan and very strong ties. kindly let me know should he apply for tourist visa ?????

Khuram1987
Pakistan

Post by Khuram1987 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:48 pm

Does anyone know when you can apply for another tourist visa again after a successful one?

Thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:12 am

Khuram1987 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:48 pm
Does anyone know when you can apply for another tourist visa again after a successful one?

Thanks.
You can apply any time however applicant need to note that it must not result in staying or spending more time in the UK on visit visas than in home country.