ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help regarding Visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kashiramzan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Urgent help regarding Visit Visa

Post by kashiramzan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:59 pm

its urgent plz
Dear all, I will be grateful if someone please clear my query. I applied for visit visa on 23rd sept. as I planned to sit PLAB exam in UK on 4th Nov. , however I received my passport and visa on 18th November, despite contacting UKVI multiple times.
Now I hv been issued multi-entry visit visa for 6 months and planning to visit UK next week. somebody told me that ur visa is issued for exam and u can't go over and visit like this.
Plz guide if this is the case and what should I do now

zimba
Mood:

Re: Urgent help regarding Visit Visa

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:40 am

kashiramzan wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:59 pm
its urgent plz
Dear all, I will be grateful if someone please clear my query. I applied for visit visa on 23rd sept. as I planned to sit PLAB exam in UK on 4th Nov. , however I received my passport and visa on 18th November, despite contacting UKVI multiple times.
Now I hv been issued multi-entry visit visa for 6 months and planning to visit UK next week. somebody told me that ur visa is issued for exam and u can't go over and visit like this.
Plz guide if this is the case and what should I do now
I suggest coming here after rebooking your exam. The border force may refuse entry if they question you on this issue. It is good to have the facts on your side if things go wrong at the border
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice