ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP renewal escalation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anoops1984

BRP renewal escalation

Post by anoops1984 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:49 pm

Hi All,

I got ILR in 2016 and my daughter received her ILR at the same time. I made an application to renew her BRP and submitted biometric more than 8 weeks ago. Is there a process to check the status or to escalate the application?

Could someone please comment roughly how many weeks it took recently to renew ILR BRP card?

zimba
Mood:

Re: BRP renewal escalation

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:23 am

anoops1984 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:49 pm
Hi All,

I got ILR in 2016 and my daughter received her ILR at the same time. I made an application to renew her BRP and submitted biometric more than 8 weeks ago. Is there a process to check the status or to escalate the application?

Could someone please comment roughly how many weeks it took recently to renew ILR BRP card?
The process takes 4-6 months. You cannot expedite this
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

anoops1984

Re: BRP renewal escalation

Post by anoops1984 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:09 am

Thank you Zimba.