ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing of Start up Visa

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anees19
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Startup visa processing

Post by anees19 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:15 pm

Hi...
I have applied for start up visa from Pakistan. My biometrics and documents were submitted on 28 - 10-2021.
I received an email from UKVI in which they requested additional information i.e the business plan and i have already sent it.
My question is, is it normal for them to ask for business plan? Like what does it indicate? Also, how long it can take for them to make a decision?
Can any one help? Thanks

anees19
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Processing of Start up Visa

Post by anees19 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:50 am

Hi...
I applied for UK start-up visa from Pakistan on 28 of October... Got email from UKVI on 10 of November requesting additional documents, I sent them the documents on the same day... but I have not heard any thing back from them yet... I was a bit worried because their standard processing time has passed and i am still waiting...
Is it normal that they requested additional documents and it is taking long??? Can any one please help...
Thanks...