ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delayed BRP, recalled to Biometrics & timeline

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

boarlax
Newly Registered
Turkey

Delayed BRP, recalled to Biometrics & timeline

Post by boarlax » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:09 am

Hello,

I applied for a Skilled Worker Visa with a priority service. I went to my Biometrics Appointment on 21st of June and received the visa letter the next day. But my BRP didn't arrive. I filled out the application form on gov.uk to tell them it hasn't arrived. I got a call back from UKVCAS to rebook a biometrics appointment. I attended the appointment. Does anyone have any ideas how long this process can take? I have been waiting for my BRP for 3 months so far. Here is my timeline:

21st June: First Biometrics Appointment
6th of July: BRP hasn't arrived form submitted to gov.uk
14th July: Reply from the home office saying they've encountered a technical problem
3rd of August: Second email from the home office saying they are dealing with the issue
16th of August: Got a call from UKVCAS and booked another biometrics appointment
10th of September: Second Biometrics Appointment

Thank you

boarlax
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: Delayed BRP, recalled to Biometrics & timeline

Post by boarlax » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:57 pm

Sent a complaint to Home Office and filled out the form on their website again only to be told there's been a problem while producing my BRP and there isn't an estimated resolution time for this issue.

Is there anything else I can do?