ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority service for ILR from Tier 1 entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MarkCa

Re: Priority service for ILR from Tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by MarkCa » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:48 am

sssfung wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:48 pm
Applied for ILR Route: SET (O) - Tier 2
Type of application: Super Priority
Date application submitted: 16 November 2021
Date Biometrics Enrolled: 18 November 2021 @ 9.30am
Decision email received: I received an email 18 Nov 2021 @ 5pm to request documents that were already submitted during my biometric appt. I even paid for the document scanning service and scanned all my documents with them. The agent double confirmed all the documents I provided. I emailed Home Office back with my documents.
BRP : awaiting
Hi sssfung, sorry for tagging you here, but I am trying to get set(o) super priority for 3 weeks now and no luck. My route is a bit different so that might be it, but at what time were you able to get super priority? Thanks!

sssfung
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by sssfung » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:27 pm

Hi,

I did mine at about 11pm? I am not sure if they are doing this based on type of application as the night before at about 8/9pm I got to the payment page but decided not to submit as was waiting for some documents to come through before I submit and pay for my application. My application was ILR from Tier 2/Skilled Worker Visa.

Hope that helps

Thanks

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:28 am

sssfung wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:27 pm
Hi,

I did mine at about 11pm? I am not sure if they are doing this based on type of application as the night before at about 8/9pm I got to the payment page but decided not to submit as was waiting for some documents to come through before I submit and pay for my application. My application was ILR from Tier 2/Skilled Worker Visa.

Hope that helps

Thanks
Thanks for answering!

Still no updates on my side, no slots for Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR for over 20 days now. I guess I will have to go by standard service as I will run out of time and I will have to apply. At least I hope that based on last two applicants from this forum the decision should be significantly quicker than 6 months, but we will see.

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:49 am

Hello, I have a question about repayment of the director's loan.

Do I need to mention in the application that it has been repaid?

Basically, I was hoping that I would be done by now (with super priority). Therefore, I was hoping that my last accounts will not be due in companies house (they are due 30th of November 2021).

However, since I will upload the new accounts to the companies house, if case worker decides to check them, he could see that the loan was repaid. I will send only the previous set of accounts in my application (where the loan is shown), but I don't know if case worker might look for the new one on companies house or if he will make the decision only based on the set provided?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:00 am

No. There is no need to mention this. There is no restriction on the loan being repaid
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:13 am

Zimba wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:00 am
No. There is no need to mention this. There is no restriction on the loan being repaid
Thanks!

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:34 am

Hello,

Should I provide a separate traveling document for my travels outside of the UK?

I never had any period of 12 months where I was more than total of 40 days out of the UK. Also, during all 3 years combined, I was less than 180 days outside of the UK.

I was able to add all my travels as part of the main application. Should I add them as separate file as well, where I would also calculate total of days I spent outside of the UK or there is no need to do this?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:53 pm

No need
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:23 am

Zimba wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:53 pm
No need
Thanks.

I have booked the appointment for documents on Tuesday in Mark Lane.

I can see that I have to bring my passport, but I also have option to upload my passport as a document. Should I scan and upload all pages from the passport and then just bring it with me to the appointment?

Should I do the same for my current BRP as well?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:35 am

You must scan and upload passport and BRP and you must take them with you to your appointment for identity check.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:20 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:35 am
You must scan and upload passport and BRP and you must take them with you to your appointment for identity check.

Ok, perfect, thanks for your response!

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:37 pm

Hello, a question regarding employees documents:

If employees are EU nationals, and claim period ends before Brexit (when they were free to enter UK and work), can I use their National ID cards or I must use the passport? I have employees from Italy and from Romania, and I only have their ID cards. The claim period ended for them in March 2020.

Thanks!

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:17 pm

P.S. I read the guidance. I don't understand later points. I can see that point (i) mentions passport only. I don't really understand point (iv), is EU id card a permanent residence document and can therefore be accepted or not? Again, claim period is from early 2019 until March 2020.

Guidance quote:

(d) Copies of any of the following documents which demonstrate that each employee has settled status in the UK:
(i) the biometric data page of a British or EEA passport showing the photograph and personal details of the employee;
(ii) a birth certificate, showing the employee was born in the UK and Colonies before 1 January 1983;
(iii) if the employee was born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983, a birth certificate, together with documentation, such as a passport or naturalisation certificate, which confirms one of their parents had settled status in the UK when the employee was born, and additionally, if the parent is the employee’s father, a marriage certificate to the mother;
(iv) if the employee is an EEA national, a UK registration certificate/permanent residence document;
(v) if the employee is the spouse of an EEA national, the biometric data page of their passport, showing their photograph and personal details, or a residence card, and any of the documents in (i) or (iv) above which relate to the EEA national, together with their marriage certificate to the EEA national; or
(vi) If the worker is an overseas national with settled status in the UK, the biometric data page of their passport containing their photograph and personal details, and the pages where a UK Government stamp or an endorsement appear, or a biometrics residence permit, or official documentation from the Home Office which confirms their settled status in the UK

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:31 am

Sorry for writing again, but I am running out of time :(
Zimba wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:53 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:35 am
I have national ID cards from Italy, Poland and Romania, on which I performed manual right to work check in line with right to work check regulations at that time (before Brexit changes). These people also have NiN numbers.

Is this ok or not regarding job creation and employee ID's?

Thank you!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:39 pm

EEA passport copy is enough.

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:39 pm
EEA passport copy is enough.
I understand, but the problem is that I don't have passport for those job applicants (employees). I only have their National ID cards. They were able to legally enter the UK with them and under right to check these documents were accepted, but are National ID's (without any other document) accepted for purpose of this visa?

Second question, If I need to remove one of people if National ID is not enough, can I add someone else to fulfill 12 month requirement although I didn't mention that person in the application itself?

For example, I had job X filled as:

Person A (with EU passport) worked 8 months in period 12.2018 until 8.2019.
Person B (With EU ID card, but no passport) worked 5 months in period 8.2019. until 3. 2020.

Now I need to add person C (in another period to person A or B) because person B doesn't have passport.

I can write a note of correction and present it as:

Person A (with EU passport) worked 8 months in period 12.2018 until 8.2019.
Person B (With EU ID card, but no passport) worked 5 months in period 8.2019. until 3. 2020.
Person C (With EU passport) worked the same job for 7 months in period 1.2021. to 8.2021.

In initial application I was trying to prove 12 month period by joining A+B and now I am providing details for C in order to join A+C

All employments are during my last leave (current visa), and I am adding another person to the same job. I would then add a note that I initially thought that national ID is enough, but after submitting application I realised that it might not be enough, and if this is the case, I am adding person C which together with person A worked over 12 months in total. Person B was legally employed in the UK, so in case it is not accepted for the purpose of the application, I see no reason why it would omit accepting people A and C without person B which didn't break any employment laws, but is just out of scope of this application?

In initial application, I wanted to create continuous 12 month period to make it easier to check, but upon realising that it might not work (due to ID cards), I am providing additional employee information which performed the same job after the initial claim period provided in the application.

Can you please answer if:

1. National ID alone is accepted or not (or it could be gray area)

2. If adding additional employed person in note (after I didn't include that person in the application) would be ok if explained as I wrote above?

Thank you!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:12 pm

National ID cards can be used if they were employed before Jan 2021. After that, they must have had either pre-settled or settled status. Your application will be evaluated based on the evidence you submit

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:12 pm

Thank you! You and other moderators are incredible with your fast answers, I hope you know how much you are helping people like me. I wish you all the best.

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:02 am

Zimba wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:12 pm
Hello, I saw in form that I might need to provide accountant compilation report.

My accountant sent me a letter with a number of pages explaining and mentioning various areas (investment, director's loan, financial results, his personal opinion) and with balance sheet, profit and loss statement and cashflow statement. He signed both the descriptive part (where he is using words) and the balances.

Accountant is ACCA certified.

Can you please let me know if I need a separate compilation report or Accountant's signed letter (3 pages long) plus signed balances are enough?

Thank you!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:52 am

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:07 am

Great, thanks. The letter I submitted has almost exact same wording. It is not written that it is compilation report, but since all these points have been mentioned, I guess it will be fine.

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:38 am

What will be the start date on my ILR if I get it approved?

Will it be the day it is approved (for example 10.02.2022) or backdated to date when my BRP expired (29.11.2021)?

I am asking because of naturalisation. I know I need to have ILR for 12 months, so that is why I am asking what will be the start date.

Edit: I found the answer in another topic. It will be date when ILR is granted, since I am on my current visa extension until then. Correct me if I am wrong, otherwise no need to answer.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:43 am

ILR is from date of approval. It is not and never has been tagged onto the end of the last visa expiry date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MarkCa

Post by MarkCa » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:31 pm

Thank you all.

I had rescheduled my original appointment and I had my biometrics this morning.

Therefore, since all is done, my final question until I report any news:

I paid 125gbp for appointment and I didn't pay any additional fee for fingerprint and photo at ukvacs. Is that ok (fee was included in 125gbp fee) or they forgot to charge me? I received my confirmation paper and email that files have been sent to ukvi.

Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:47 pm

There is no extra fee for finger print and photo. It is one appointment at UKCVAS for identity check and biomtric enrollment whether it is a free appointment or a paid appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)