ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"NEW" TIER 1 UK entrepreneur £50000 GBP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

argnihd13
India

Re: "NEW" TIER 1 UK entrepreneur £50000 GBP

Post by argnihd13 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:46 am

satsugss wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:05 am
Hi,
Its PBS partner route, I am a dependant with my 2 children

Applied visa....Aug 16
Refusal.....Sep 20
Applied AR....Sep 21

SO far 48 days.....sent several followup messages, initially they replied "we cant prioritise ur application at this time"
Then one reply they apologise for delay.
I have sent a paid email 2 days ago they replied it will take upto 8 weeks to process.

Still waiting.....
Terrible man, I have been waiting for over 4 months now. Hopefully they'll get back to us soon

argnihd13
India

Administrative review AR outside the UK

Post by argnihd13 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:08 am

It is official on Gov.uk now

https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-administrative-review

"How to apply

You must apply for an administrative review within 28 days of getting the decision. It costs £80.

You can apply online.

The decision will be checked for the errors you point out.

Currently, it can take 6 months or more to receive the result of the administrative review. If you do not get a decision on your application within 3 months, the Home Office will contact you with an update. Your rights are not affected by the delay in processing applications.

You cannot request a second review (unless the result of the first review found new reasons why you were refused)."

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Administrative review AR outside the UK

Post by msx273 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:32 pm

I think you don't need to pay GBP 80 if your application is outside UK,

I wish you good luck and hope you get visa
argnihd13 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:08 am

"How to apply

You must apply for an administrative review within 28 days of getting the decision. It costs £80.

You can apply online.

Currently, it can take 6 months or more to receive the result of the administrative review. If you do not get a decision on your application within 3 months, the Home Office will contact you with an update. Your rights are not affected by the delay in processing applications.

You cannot request a second review (unless the result of the first review found new reasons why you were refused)."

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:58 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:32 pm

argnihd13 wrote:

"How to apply

You can apply online.

Well apparently now we have to pay £80 for AR from outside UK

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:12 pm

Ok my bro, All the best
argnihd13 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:58 pm
abuhf wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:32 pm

argnihd13 wrote:

"How to apply

You can apply online.

Well apparently now we have to pay £80 for AR from outside UK

Aea19

Post by Aea19 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:51 am

Arrived in UK on 19/09/2010 on Student Visa
Student Visa Extension in March 2011
PSW August 2012
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application in July 2014
Application Refused in March 2015
Appeal Launched within 14 days
Appeal Granted in July 2015
Received Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Three years Visa in Sept-2015
Application For Extension in Sept-2018
Application Refused in March-2020 on basis of interview (main points are genuineness of business)
Admin Review First Week of April 2020
Admin Review Refused on 16-Sept-2020 (3 days before completion of 10 years)
An application under FLR (FP) submitted in Sept-2020
Pre-Action Protocol (PAP) submitted to home office on 04-11-2020.
Reply Received on 02/12/2020
The home office requested 6 months' time for reconsideration of the application.
meanwhile, the FLR(FP) application has been withdrawn.
Still waiting for a reconsideration response

Finally after this long journey receive my tier 1 extension visa.... yesterday i applied for ilr on superior priority service and by the grace of God got that too.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:33 am

Congratulations mate,

Could you please tell us what type of questions they asked during extension interview?

Did they also interview your staffs ?

On what basis they felt the business is not genuine?

Was it a random visit from HO or Did they gave any specific time for visiting your business permises

Your answer will help many

Congratulations once again
Aea19 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:51 am
PSW August 2012
Application Refused in March-2020 on basis of interview (main points are genuineness of business)
The home office requested 6 months' time for reconsideration of the application.

Finally after this long journey receive my tier 1 extension visa.... yesterday i applied for ilr on superior priority service and by the grace of God got that too.

argnihd13
India

Post by argnihd13 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:59 am

Aea19 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:51 am
PSW August 2012

Many Congratulations Aea19, very happy you received your extension after a long time. Wish you all the very best for ILR. God bless

Aea19

Post by Aea19 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:00 am

Refusal Reasons:
There are no issues in application. I have fulfilled all the required conditions (2 employees, 55K investment, business activity, and all other visa conditions). I am running a genuine business, the caseworker did not give any other reason other than the interview questionnaire. main points of refusal are
1- The Employee is an MBA Degree holder and he is over-qualified for this job.
2- The interviewer asked for original Employee contracts which I was not able to produce because the originals were sent along with the applicaiton. I have provided all other required documents.
3- The turnover in the last three months was less than in the previous months.
4- I have a partner who deals with clients with accountancy requirements. The interviewer asked me to produce some documents regarding one of the clients. My business partner deals with that client solely, as I look after the management and compliance side of the business. My business partner was with the same client at the time of the interview. I replied to him that if I knew that you are going to ask about the business partner I would request him to attend the interview or stay in the office.
4- He accused my of doing taxis (I did taxis for couple of weeks when I had PSW visa at a time when I had the permission to do so

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:17 am

Thank you AEA,

Did they visit your shop Randomly or they gave advance notice?

How many months after you applied for visa they conducted interview ?

Did they also interviewed your staff ?

Your answers are much appreciated

Thx

Aea19 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:00 am
Refusal Reasons:
There are no issues in application. I have fulfilled all the required conditions (2 employees, 55K investment, business activity, and all other visa conditions). I am running a genuine business, the caseworker did not give any other reason other than the interview questionnaire. main points of refusal are
2- The interviewer asked for original Employee contracts which I was not able to produce because the originals were sent along with the applicaiton. I have provided all other required documents.
4- I have a partner who deals with clients with accountancy requirements. The interviewer asked me to produce some documents regarding one of the clients. My business partner deals with that client solely, as I look after the management and compliance side of the business. My business partner was with the same client at the time of the interview. I replied to him that if I knew that you are going to ask about the business partner I would request him to attend the interview or stay in the office.
4- He accused my of doing taxis (I did taxis for couple of weeks when I had PSW visa at a time when I had the permission to do so

Aea19

Post by Aea19 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:39 am

abuhf wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:17 am
Thank you AEA,

Thx

Aea19 wrote:
Refusal Reasons:
They sent me an email for their visit one month prior interview.

After 16 months

Yes

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:04 am

Thank you very much AEA, really appreciated

Its strange that they interviewed staffs too, also what type of questions they ask, is yous business a consulting or retain

Do HO also ask about initial activities of how you recruited staffs and marketing activities ?
Aea19 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:39 am
abuhf wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:17 am
Thank you AEA,

Thx

Aea19 wrote:
Refusal Reasons:
They sent me an email for their visit one month prior interview.

After 16 months

Yes