ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lagosbos

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Lagosbos » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:18 am

The case should have been a win for you because HO are never organised in terms of bundles. I would suggest you call IAC call centre and find out when HO bundle was received. I will also suggest you record that call, let the agent know they are being recorded so the recording is admissible in court if necessary. Fill in you IAT4 form appealing to upper tribunal and stating due to miscommunications you have not been allowed a fair hearing. This time re-present your case with necessary supporting documents.

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:24 am

Miss-Suz wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:41 pm
They said they issued a direction notice on the 19 May 2021. They wanted me to send documents
I have never received it. I was always checking on my emails or letters
Hi @misssuz don’t panic . Just lodge an appeal to upper tribunal and get everything together and send it . My appeal was dismissed for a different reason but my permission to appeal to upper tribunal was granted. Just explain everything in your appeal to upper tribunal and offer to send bundles .

Good luck

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Good evening,

Oooh I can’t thank you enough @Lagosbos and @Frustated.
Thank you so much for your valuable advices. I will follow them and let you know of the outcome. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

snooky

Post by snooky » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:43 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Hi everyone,

Snooky I hope you’re doing well. I will need your help one more time.
I received today the decision from the tribunal regarding my EEA appeal. It has been dismissed. They are saying that I did not provided with any bundle. The thing is when I lodged the appeal I received a notification saying that they will notify me in due time on what to do next. Plus when I lodged the appeal online I sent every document I had ( father death certificate, school letters, Gp letters,)
Last week I received a bundle from office, on their bundles, they only attached the kids birth certificate, what about the others document, I don’t have any clue. They also stated on their letter that I will be notified on the date of the appeal. Now I am very upset as the tribunal messed up everything and now dismissed my appeal. Their wasn’t any communication from tribunal requesting a bundles nothing.
I will post the decision letter
Please advise me on what to do Snooky.
Many thanks
Hi

I have read all what you have posted and I can understand your frustration and disappointment.

I am also dealing with almost a similar decision which a judge either wasn't given the full bundle and the supporting documents by the court clerks even though they have it and/or maybe the judge was lazy and partially bankrupted and blinded by SSHDs intimidation.

As you have been told by the soldiers here, just seek permission to appeal first to Ftt. If it is refused then you seek it through the UT.

The main reason should be that, the judge erred in applying reg 16(5) and 20(i)

Again based on Akinsanya and SSHDs consent order on the 17 June 2021, the judge failed to consider Reg 16(6) as mentioned by Judge Mostyn

Once again the judge failed to use 2019 December supreme Court zambrano ruling as the SSHDs 2017 guidance is made is irrelevant.

The judge never consider the material fact of documents which were part of my bundle

So build on this

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:22 pm

Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

Letting you all know that Finally I have been granted settled status by Home Office. Yes it has been a long wait , frustrated along the way but still kept faith and finally been granted.
To every one who shared their story on this platform many thanks ,

Snooky, a very big thank you for helping on this platform, many a time I kept wondering if HO will really adhere to the EEA regulations, but alas Finally been granted.

Thanks every one and still praying with those who are yet to be granted that they will also win their cases.

All the best.

snooky

Post by snooky » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:32 pm

netqueen wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:22 pm
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

Letting you all know that Finally I have been granted settled status by Home Office. Yes it has been a long wait , frustrated along the way but still kept faith and finally been granted.

Snooky, a very big thank you for helping on this platform, many a time I kept wondering if HO will really adhere to the EEA regulations, but alas Finally been granted.

Thanks every one and still praying with those who are yet to be granted that they will also win their cases.

All the best.

Netqueen

A big congratulations to you and best of luck in all your endeavours.

Am so happy for you my friend. Perseverance is the key to all success.

Hope you’re not going to leave us behind. Stay with us till the fight for all is over.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:06 am

snooky wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:43 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Hi everyone,

I received today the decision from the tribunal regarding my EEA appeal. It has been dismissed. They are saying that I did not provided with any bundle. The thing is when I lodged the appeal I received a notification saying that they will notify me in due time on what to do next. Plus when I lodged the appeal online I sent every document I had ( father death certificate, school letters, Gp letters,)
Last week I received a bundle from office, on their bundles, they only attached the kids birth certificate, what about the others document, I don’t have any clue. They also stated on their letter that I will be notified on the date of the appeal. Now I am very upset as the tribunal messed up everything and now dismissed my appeal. Their wasn’t any communication from tribunal requesting a bundles nothing.
Many thanks
Hi

I have read all what you have posted and I can understand your frustration and disappointment.

I am also dealing with almost a similar decision which a judge either wasn't given the full bundle and the supporting documents by the court clerks even though they have it and/or maybe the judge was lazy and partially bankrupted and blinded by SSHDs intimidation.

As you have been told by the soldiers here, just seek permission to appeal first to Ftt. If it is refused then you seek it through the UT.

Again based on Akinsanya and SSHDs consent order on the 17 June 2021, the judge failed to consider Reg 16(6) as mentioned by Judge Mostyn

Once again the judge failed to use 2019 December supreme Court zambrano ruling as the SSHDs 2017 guidance is made is irrelevant.

The judge never consider the material fact of documents which were part of my bundle

So build on this
Good morning Snooky,
Thank you so much, that really really helps 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:07 am

netqueen wrote:
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

All the best.
Finally!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Congratulations Netqueen

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:42 pm

netqueen wrote:
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

All the best.
Hi Netqueen

Congratulations! Could you please share your background and timeline please. Thanks

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:08 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:07 am
netqueen wrote:
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

All the best.
Finally!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Congratulations Netqueen
Thank you very much.

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:16 pm

gee4 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:42 pm
netqueen wrote:
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

All the best.
Hi Netqueen

Congratulations! Could you please share your background and timeline please. Thanks
Thank , Thank you.

background is this, I had DRC (Zambrano option) from February 2014 to February 2019, before that expired I applied for LTR and was granted LTR from December 2018 to June 2021.
When I applied for the settle status I was refused in 2020.
Applied again for DRC and was granted. That was granted till June 2021. My DRC ( the one I applied for again) was expiring on 30th of |June 2021 and the LTR expired 24th of June 2021 just one week difference. Applied again and been waiting all this while and finally granted settle status.
We will all win , like Snooky said perseverance is the key.
All the best every one

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:21 pm

snooky wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:32 pm
netqueen wrote:
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

All the best.

Netqueen

A big congratulations to you and best of luck in all your endeavours.

Am so happy for you my friend. Perseverance is the key to all success.

Hope you’re not going to leave us behind. Stay with us till the fight for all is over.

Congratulations!!!!!!
Many thanks Snooky,
Not at all, intending to stay to encourage someone here.
This forum and readily answering questions on here help a lot in easing stress levels.
Much love every one.

apollo_alpha

Post by apollo_alpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:27 pm

netqueen wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:16 pm
gee4 wrote:
netqueen wrote:
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

All the best.
Hi Netqueen

Thank , Thank you.

background is this, I had DRC (Zambrano option) from February 2014 to February 2019, before that expired I applied for LTR and was granted LTR from December 2018 to June 2021.
Applied again for DRC and was granted. That was granted till June 2021. My DRC ( the one I applied for again) was expiring on 30th of |June 2021 and the LTR expired 24th of June 2021 just one week difference. Applied again and been waiting all this while and finally granted settle status.
All the best every one
Hi Netqueen,

Please one question regarding your last application. Was that for DRC or EUSS?

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:11 pm

netqueen wrote:
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

All the best.

Congratulations @netqueen 🍾. Enjoy your new found freedom 🎊🎉

Catalley09
Zimbabwe

Post by Catalley09 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:05 pm

netqueen wrote:
gee4 wrote:
netqueen wrote:
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

All the best.
Hi Netqueen

Thank , Thank you.

All the best every one
congratulations @netaqueen, at least for now you can breathe

Catalley09
Zimbabwe

Post by Catalley09 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:11 pm

dear valuable members l need your help, l received passports and need to register my biometrics but since it says l have 30 days from the date received 24th November but l seem to cant get thru to EUSS or UKVCAS for them to send the link so l can book and with christmas looming l fear that my application is going to be rejected, please let me know what l can do (l have checked inbox and spam folder definately there is nothing)

Mine777
Newly Registered

Post by Mine777 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:14 am

snooky wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:43 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Hi everyone,

Many thanks
Hi

So build on this
Hi Snooky,
I am British citizen by naturalisation and I have sole responsibility for my daughter who lives with my elderly parents who who are in there late 70s and now suffer stroke. However , I got family and friends and caters who looks after them. So I made a family application under article 8 last in Dec 2020 and was refused in March 2021. I submitted an appeal in April and hearing was in November 2021 but My daughter’s appeal has now been been dismissed the judge stated:
“ The Tribunal concludes that the appellant can continue to live with her grandparents and the communication and visits with the sponsor can continue. The appellant is in a position to be able to make a further application under the Rules. The decision is proportionate as family life in terms of communication and visits can continue.”

I have been given option to appeal Upper tribunal though. Please what should I do in this case. I need help

Mine777
Newly Registered

Post by Mine777 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:27 am

“The Tribunal has considered where the best interests of the appellant lie. There was no reliable evidence to show that the appellant was subject to difficulties in her present situation. She has lived in Nigeria with her grandparents all her life and whilst her grandmother is unwell, she still has her grandfather to care for her and provide emotional support. The sponsor has made arrangements for the appellant to be taken to school and for carers to assist with making meals and so on. On the evidence before the Tribunal it concluded that the best interests lie in the appellant remaining with her grandparents.
18. The Tribunal concludes that the appellant can continue to live with her grandparents and the communication and visits with the sponsor can continue. The appellant is in a position to be able to make a further application under the Rules. The decision is proportionate as family life in terms of communication and visits can continue.

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:55 am

apollo_alpha wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:27 pm
netqueen wrote:
gee4 wrote:
netqueen wrote:
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

All the best.
Hi Netqueen

Thank , Thank you.

All the best every one
Hi Netqueen,

Please one question regarding your last application. Was that for DRC or EUSS?
It was for EUSS please.
All the best

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:56 am

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:11 pm
netqueen wrote:
Dear All,

Hope every one is good.

All the best.

Congratulations @netqueen 🍾. Enjoy your new found freedom 🎊🎉
Thank you so much.

Blessed child
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed child » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:35 pm

Catalley09 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:11 pm
dear valuable members l need your help, l received passports and need to register my biometrics but since it says l have 30 days from the date received 24th November but l seem to cant get thru to EUSS or UKVCAS for them to send the link so l can book and with christmas looming l fear that my application is going to be rejected, please let me know what l can do (l have checked inbox and spam folder definately there is nothing)
If you have not sorted it out yet, you can call them at 9am prompt and you will get through. Call 08448920232 to book the biometric over the phone. This number is on your biometric letter. Please the number is not free call. One major problem is that the free appointment is 28 days in advance which is outside your 30 calendar days. It happened to me and I ended up paying £125 to book my biometrics just to be within the 30 days because the free appointment they gave me is outside my 30 days. I received my biometric letter one week after the date on it and that has reduced the 30 days to 24 days and one can only get free biometric from 28 days of calling to book and which will fall outside the 30 days. So it is like forcing someone to pay for biometric.
If you have booked biometrics online before for example for child naturalisation, you can go to www.ukvcas.co.uk and do forgot password and put your email address, you can change password, log in and book it online but only charged appointments might come out. That was how I booked mine .when I did not get free appointment over the phone I simply cut the phone and went online ,did forgot password, got the link and booked my biometrics. I was so sad that I had to pay that £125 for biometrics. God should deliver us all from the hand of HO

Blessed child
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed child » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:41 pm

Please if you get offered free appointment over the phone, remember to check that it is within your 30 calendar days which Ho requires you to provide it. As I said they gave me free appointment over the phone that is outside my 30 days .I quickly realised and rejected it. Good luck!

Win49
Newly Registered

Post by Win49 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:21 pm

Hi all,
Quick question for the ones that have received their biometric letters, please when did you apply and also was it by email? I have been waiting for mine and nothing yet.
Thanks in advance

Win49
Newly Registered

Post by Win49 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:22 pm

Congratulations @netqueen

Whyworry
Nigeria

Post by Whyworry » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:53 pm

Win49 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:21 pm
Hi all,
Quick question for the ones that have received their biometric letters, please when did you apply and also was it by email? I have been waiting for mine and nothing yet.
Thanks in advance
For me they sent email that I should register account with UkCAS that I should be waiting for biometric letter to book for appointment and fortunately I received my biometric next day letter and my passport
Fortunately again I got free appointment with 30 days