ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

iahsan

Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?

Post by iahsan » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:24 am

I am completing an online application and it is only showing me one option to submit the application, the standard processing.

A week or so ago I was able to see the 'Super Priority' option as well. Any ideas if I have clicked some option that has removed it or an issue with the system?
Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 10.23.49.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 10.23.49.png (152.57 KiB) Viewed 16529 times

CandyLee
Mood:
Taiwan

Re: Online Application - Super Priority Service Option

Post by CandyLee » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:41 am

No, you didn't click anything to remove it, it was just simply not available at the time you were trying to make the payment. You can keep trying to checkout a few times during the day until it appears again. There isn't really a specific time as to when it will show up, but I've seen it multiple times for many days when I was checking out. :D

zimba
Mood:

Re: Online Application - Super Priority Service Option

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:28 am

This is being asked and also repeated daily now. We cannot tell you what UKVI can offer at each moment. That depends on their capacity. The priority service is very sought after, UKVI will only offer it if they manage to process priority applications within their capacity otherwise only standard service is offered. This is made clear on the UK.GOV website:
There’s a limit on how many people can apply for a faster decision. If you’re not offered the option to apply for a faster decision, you can still complete a standard application.
https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk

Some people have reported that they see availability when they look at 1 AM but this should be taken with a grain of salt. This is not something I can tell you with any accuracy as it is merely what others have reported here
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zimba
Mood:

Re: Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:11 pm

Also, note that there are specific caseworker teams dealing with specific routes in the UKVI. When we are talking about capacity, that is the capacity we are talking about. For example, SET(O) is a different and more popular route to SET(LR) and has different (multiple??) teams dealing with the applications which may be larger. One team may or may not be able to process priority applications as they may be operating at capacity.

Because your friend or another user is getting a level of service does not mean you should get the same under a different route :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice