ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Creation Role or Employees?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ow33
Mood:

Job Creation Role or Employees?

Post by ow33 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:28 pm

Hi,
My question might seem silly but i've gone thru multiple posts here for several days but couldn't find the exact answer to my questions.
Im on T1 Ent visa (200k)..
There is a requirement to create 2 full time jobs and i understand that part. If i were to go towards the accelerated route.. the requirement is to have 10 jobs instead.
The confusion is whether those needs to be 10 different roles or just 10 employees? for instance, im running a IT consultancy agency so if i have 2 web developers and 8 employees for marketing, would it count? or all jobs needs to be in different roles? As my business doesn't need that many roles.

another question is if i were to apply for accelerated route, can i do that from outside the uk provided i don't have any other absences from uk before that?

one more question: my baby girl was born in the uk and i have not yet applied for her dependant visa as my extension is getting close so i thought, there is no point at this stage.. but if we are to go on a holiday before the extension, she won't be able to get back to uk.. would she still be eligible that i can apply for her ilr with mine while she is outside the uk and im in uk when applying?

thank you so much in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Job Creation Role or Employees?

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:41 pm

You cannot apply for ILR from outside the UK. It is a WITHIN the UK apllication only.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ow33
Mood:

Post by ow33 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:47 pm

Thank you @CR001 for your reply.. can you please guide on the other questions as well please?
Thanks.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:52 pm

ow33 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:28 pm
Hi,
My question might seem silly but i've gone thru multiple posts here for several days but couldn't find the exact answer to my questions.
Im on T1 Ent visa (200k)..
There is a requirement to create 2 full time jobs and i understand that part. If i were to go towards the accelerated route.. the requirement is to have 10 jobs instead.
The confusion is whether those needs to be 10 different roles or just 10 employees? for instance, im running a IT consultancy agency so if i have 2 web developers and 8 employees for marketing, would it count? or all jobs needs to be in different roles? As my business doesn't need that many roles.
It is 10 FT JOBS, not employees or roles.

So, if you have two FT developers, it is considered as 2 FT Jobs, as long as each job has a minimum of 30 hrs/week.
ow33 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:28 pm

another question is if i were to apply for accelerated route, can i do that from outside the uk provided i don't have any other absences from uk before that?

one more question: my baby girl was born in the uk and i have not yet applied for her dependant visa as my extension is getting close so i thought, there is no point at this stage.. but if we are to go on a holiday before the extension, she won't be able to get back to uk.. would she still be eligible that i can apply for her ilr with mine while she is outside the uk and im in uk when applying?

thank you so much in advance.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.