ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Cam12
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Post by Cam12 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:06 pm

Dear Team

Good afternoon

I'm applying for extension next week, just wanted to ask your opinion in regards to the letter(statement) that Tier 1 applicant must provide the Home Office with(overview of business activity etc).

Could you please advice how this letter structure should look like as I couldnt find it online. Maybe you could attach any sample?? Thank you very much in advance

Kind Regards
Cam

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:55 am

Cam12 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:06 pm
Dear Team

Good afternoon

I'm applying for extension next week, just wanted to ask your opinion in regards to the letter(statement) that Tier 1 applicant must provide the Home Office with(overview of business activity etc).

Could you please advice how this letter structure should look like as I couldnt find it online. Maybe you could attach any sample?? Thank you very much in advance

Kind Regards
Cam
There are no structures or samples.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

piercebody

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Post by piercebody » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:36 pm

Hi Cam,
Can you please update me your status.?
I have applied my 200K extension in the first week of December and it seems no one is updating the Processing timeline. I am still waiting to hear back from HO. Please share your timeline.

Kind regards,
Matt.