ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employe Permit and Stamp 4 ( Latest Updates

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Emr
China

Re: Employe Permit and Stamp 4 ( Latest Updates

Post by Emr » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:08 am

Hi final version and Karen,
Hope you are both well .
Any update on yours EP application? Have u heared anything from work permit department?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:40 am

Emr wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:08 am
Hi final version and Karen,
Hope you are both well .
Any update on yours EP application? Have u heared anything from work permit department?
Hi @Emr

Nope didn't heard anything from department. As my current Temp Stamp4 is going to expire in Feb so I spoke to solicitor and he mentioned that all the applications from stamp4 to stamp1 is on hold Since July. department didn't issue/refuse any visas for those applications. All I was told to wait. I know one solicitor posted on their facebook that they successfully did but its all marketing stunt.

@Karen whats the story on your end?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:42 am

Also Minister of justice is back so lets see what she do.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:18 pm

Thanks final version,
Friend of mine spoke To that solicitor you mentioned above he posted an approval of EP based on stamp 4 on Facebook. That person case was slightly different. But I know there is no approval/ refusal on these pending EP applications yet.

Maybe they will include temporary stamp 4 holders in upcoming undocumented scheme. What are your thoughts on this?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:36 pm

Emr wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:18 pm
Thanks final version,
Friend of mine spoke To that solicitor you mentioned above he posted an approval of EP based on stamp 4 on Facebook. That person case was slightly different. But I know there is no approval/ refusal on these pending EP applications yet.

Maybe they will include temporary stamp 4 holders in upcoming undocumented scheme. What are your thoughts on this?
well that solicitor is crap, when that court judgement came I went to him he wasn't able to answer any of my question, then I asked him about EP and he dodge that question by saying we have guy who handle EP.. so moral of the story it was total waste of time and money.

Honestly I don't have big hopes from undocumented scheme. as reason for introducing this scheme is to help vulnerable parents and kids and some individuals.. not those who are OR were already on stamp 4.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:13 am

Hi final version, hope all is well.
Any update on EP application?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:42 am

Hi @Emr, all good thanks.. No updates still getting same response when I check status query.. All I heard all the application is on hold, no one get any update.. Solicitor told me they might hold till outcome of my EU-treaty application. some says scheme, Stamp4 EP was on hold because minister was on maternity leave and just came recently.. so different people different theories.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:10 am

Thanks final version I hope for a positive outcome on these applications

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Hi final version,
Hope you are well.
Any update on your EP application

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:02 pm

Emr wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:57 pm
Hi final version,
Hope you are well.
Any update on your EP application
Nope no updates, still same response.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:01 pm

Hi final version,
Sorry to bother.
Any update now on you EP application?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:52 pm

Emr wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:01 pm
Hi final version,
Sorry to bother.
Any update now on you EP application?
Hello Emr, nope no update, spoke to solicitor last week, he mentioned all stamp 4 to stamp 1 applications are on hold.. no one getting any reply..

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Thanks final version,
Are you considering the option to withdraw your EU treaty review and then apply for undocumented scheme?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:26 pm

Emr wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:44 pm
Thanks final version,
Are you considering the option to withdraw your EU treaty review and then apply for undocumented scheme?
I have been told by EP solicitor not to withdraw, reasons he gave was, they put it very clear on their web sites that EU treaty applicants are not eligible..

first: we don't know if I withdraw will I be eligible to apply OR not (assume if I withdraw and then department said no you cant apply, then ill lose my EP application, my EU treaty review application and any temp stamps and then no way back) some solicitors are saying this because so then later on they will say we are bringing department to the court, but in all this experiment they will take thousands from people..

Second: if my EU treaty review failed before June then ill apply/through application, if I succeed in EU treaty then automatically EP will also come positive..

How about you, what you are planning??

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:12 pm

Thanks final version,
There are many people who are going to withdraw their EU treaty review and then apply for scheme as per their solicitor and barrister advise. But I am not sure how accurate this advise is. We need clear confirmation from department that if we withdraw then will they make us eligible in scheme. I queried the same with department and MRCI but still waiting for their response. So If department specially confirm that withdrawal EU treaty applicants can apply in scheme then I'll withdraw and apply otherwise no point.

I also approached few TDs to request the department to include individuals who's EU treaty revoked and have temperary stamp 4 from review to include in scheme. I believe requesting TDs is best approach and I strongly encourage you and people in similar situation to reach out to as many TDs as possible. So far I have very positive response from many TDs.

For EP side : I haven't got my IRP card yet. I got temporary extension letter after alot of struggle though out 2021. Now they are closed for Xmas I would expect to receive IRP sometime in January.

But my worry is that why department put all stamp 4 to stamp 1 EP applications on hold for such a long time now. They have to make a decision. Some solicitors need to follow up with EP department and push them to conclude the EP applications

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:53 pm

Emr wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:12 pm
Thanks final version,
There are many people who are going to withdraw their EU treaty review and then apply for scheme as per their solicitor and barrister advise. But I am not sure how accurate this advise is. We need clear confirmation from department that if we withdraw then will they make us eligible in scheme. I queried the same with department and MRCI but still waiting for their response. So If department specially confirm that withdrawal EU treaty applicants can apply in scheme then I'll withdraw and apply otherwise no point.
Honestly I dont think department will clear this, because if they did then they will be bambaded by more EU treaty applicants, and this will be the least thing they will like.. but no doubt ill interested to know.
Emr wrote:
I also approached few TDs to request the department to include individuals who's EU treaty revoked and have temperary stamp 4 from review to include in scheme. I believe requesting TDs is best approach and I strongly encourage you and people in similar situation to reach out to as many TDs as possible. So far I have very positive response from many TDs.
Emr wrote:
But my worry is that why department put all stamp 4 to stamp 1 EP applications on hold for such a long time now. They have to make a decision. Some solicitors need to follow up with EP department and push them to conclude the EP applications
I was told that all applicants will recieve response together once department have clear instructions.. so far department process the applications and then put decision on hold, if you do status inquiry you recieve email stating your application has been processed and you will receive response in one week time I also said to my EP solicitor that can we drag them to the court and he said no point as its small issue for court and court also knows covid and lockdown make things slow..

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:16 pm

Thanks final version, as per my knowledge there are only 1800 to 2200 applications in EU treaty review. So if they are giving documents to 18 thousand in scheme than those 1800 in EU treaty review will not hurt them.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:19 pm

Emr wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:16 pm
Thanks final version, as per my knowledge there are only 1800 to 2200 applications in EU treaty review. So if they are giving documents to 18 thousand in scheme than those 1800 in EU treaty review will not hurt them.
17000 plus 2000 eu treaty reviews... I think this will hurt them, as they already have backlogs.. anyways let's see..

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:43 pm

@Emr : I think I should ask any TD regarding Stamp4 to Stamp1 status updates as this will put some pressure on DBEI.. I'll really appreciate if you can provide any details/procedure to reach out to TDs..

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Rashal030390 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:01 am

@all members::
Please advice me the best possible way 🙏🙏🙏
I hold stamp4eudam as a permitted family member of EU citizen from last 4 years. Stamp4eufam still valid 1 more year. We are not married. My Spanish partner and 5 years old child left Ireland recently *** In addition I got married in Pakistan few months ago due to family problem. *****As a permitted EU family member and EU citizen left the state already, So can I ask the department to put my situation under chenchooliah judgement??? So far I know Muhammad Nadeem got visa under chenchooliah as a permitted family member.
Moreover my hotel boss is ready to sponsor my work permit as a chef also.

Guys can I retain my rights through chenchooliah or should I apply work permit or try both same time???

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:18 am

finalversion_2k wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:43 pm
@Emr : I think I should ask any TD regarding Stamp4 to Stamp1 status updates as this will put some pressure on DBEI.. I'll really appreciate if you can provide any details/procedure to reach out to TDs..
Hi final versions,
You can pick TD for your constituency from below link and email them. TDs private secreteries read those emails and then they check with relevent department and once they have an update from that gov department they will update you.

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/members/td ... se/dail/31

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:25 pm

Rashal030390 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:01 am
@all members::
Please advice me the best possible way 🙏🙏🙏
I hold stamp4eudam as a permitted family member of EU citizen from last 4 years. Stamp4eufam still valid 1 more year. We are not married. My Spanish partner and 5 years old child left Ireland recently *** In addition I got married in Pakistan few months ago due to family problem. *****As a permitted EU family member and EU citizen left the state already, So can I ask the department to put my situation under chenchooliah judgement??? So far I know Muhammad Nadeem got visa under chenchooliah as a permitted family member.
Moreover my hotel boss is ready to sponsor my work permit as a chef also.

Guys can I retain my rights through chenchooliah or should I apply work permit or try both same time???
Bro its request please don't copy paste message on every thread.. for chenchooliah you have to inform to department, they can probably revoke your stamp and then you can fight that you fell into chenchooliah or not. Its not like you just send them email and ask them now you want to be chenchooliah route. If you are ready for this then go for it..

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:40 pm

Emr wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:18 am
finalversion_2k wrote:
Hi final versions,
You can pick TD for your constituency from below link and email them. TDs private secreteries read those emails and then they check with relevent department and once they have an update from that gov department they will update you.

Hi final version and other members,

Can you please share your opinion:
As you know the undocumented scheme is launched and department confirmed that marriage of convenience itself do not disqualify the applicant unless they meet other requirements such as undocumented from last 4 years etc.

As there are several individuals who are on temperary stamp 4 applied for employment permit but there EUFam was revoked due of marriage of convenience. Do you guys think that both Department of justice and Enterprise will be easy on these type of cases where the temporary stamp 4 holders meets all other requirements of employment permit but they have history of marriage of convenience.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:18 pm

Emr wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:40 pm
Emr wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:18 am
finalversion_2k wrote:
Hi final versions,

Hi final version and other members,

Can you please share your opinion:
As you know the undocumented scheme is launched and department confirmed that marriage of convenience itself do not disqualify the applicant unless they meet other requirements such as undocumented from last 4 years etc.

As there are several individuals who are on temperary stamp 4 applied for employment permit but there EUFam was revoked due of marriage of convenience. Do you guys think that both Department of justice and Enterprise will be easy on these type of cases where the temporary stamp 4 holders meets all other requirements of employment permit but they have history of marriage of convenience.
would you please provide link where department confirmed 'marriage of convenience itself do not disqualify the applicant unless they meet other requirements such as undocumented from last 4 years'

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:58 pm

Hi final version,
There are few solicitors who attended department briefing a day before scheme was announced and this question was specifically asked and department responded. I am sharing one of solicitors link below .
Please let me know what your thoughts

Solicitor weblink removed by moderator

Please read above a section above comments.