ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How is the Tier-1 reference no. sent - post or email

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

need_a_tier1

How is the Tier-1 reference no. sent - post or email

Post by need_a_tier1 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:18 pm

Sorry for being thick, but want to know that how do HO send the reference number out. Is it by Post or by email.

I sent my application on Sunday and it was delivered today morning (no deliveries on Monday for post sent out on Sunday :x ). I checked with my bank and no amount has been taken from my card yet. So wondering that when will HO take the Tier-1 fee. Normally, I have noticed on www.trackitt.com that the fee is debited the same day the application is received.

sreblog

Re: How is the Tier-1 reference no. sent - post or email

Post by sreblog » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:00 pm

need_a_tier1 wrote:Sorry for being thick, but want to know that how do HO send the reference number out. Is it by Post or by email.

I sent my application on Sunday and it was delivered today morning (no deliveries on Monday for post sent out on Sunday :x ). I checked with my bank and no amount has been taken from my card yet. So wondering that when will HO take the Tier-1 fee. Normally, I have noticed on www.trackitt.com that the fee is debited the same day the application is received.
Hi,

I have sent my application on Friday 24th , I have seen any deduction yet on credit card.I do not know what is the time line for this to happen, may be u wait for another day or two.Atleast your package has been delivered.

sreblog

Post by sreblog » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:01 pm

sreblog wrote:
need_a_tier1 wrote:Sorry for being thick, but want to know that how do HO send the reference number out. Is it by Post or by email.

Hi,

I have sent my application on Friday 24th , I have not seen any deduction yet on credit card.I do not know what is the time line for this to happen, may be u wait for another day or two.Atleast your package has been delivered.

gojilamonsteros
Newly Registered

Post by gojilamonsteros » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:05 pm

Hei need_a_tier1

I only received my reference number 7 days after I sent my application in.
Money was deducted 5 days after I sent my application in

You get a reference number through 2nd class mail, it starts with PB.....

sreblog

Post by sreblog » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:21 pm

gojilamonsteros wrote:Hei need_a_tier1

I only received my reference number 7 days after I sent my application in.
Money was deducted 5 days after I sent my application in

You get a reference number through 2nd class mail, it starts with PB.....

Thanks for your update gojila!!!

sreblog

Post by sreblog » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:54 pm

Hi ,

Fee was deducted from account today. Just to remaind you that my application was posted on 24th oct.