ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employe Permit and Stamp 4 ( Latest Updates

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Employe Permit and Stamp 4 ( Latest Updates

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:04 pm

Emr wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:58 pm
Hi final version,
There are few solicitors who attended department briefing a day before scheme was announced and this question was specifically asked and department responded. I am sharing one of solicitors link below .
Please let me know what your thoughts

Solicitor weblink removed by moderator

Please read above a section above comments.
You are not pernitted to post solicitor weblinks. If posting a link, you can only post official links.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:23 pm

Emr wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:58 pm
Hi final version,
There are few solicitors who attended department briefing a day before scheme was announced and this question was specifically asked and department responded. I am sharing one of solicitors link below .
Please let me know what your thoughts

Solicitor weblink removed by moderator

Please read above a section above comments.
Would you please send me link in private message, im sure you will be allowed to send here..

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:45 am

Just sent you link via private message.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:14 pm

Emr wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:45 am
Just sent you link via private message.
I never believe TD's really help but now I'm sure 100%..

so I reached out to one TD regarding Stamp4 to EP application, email properly constructed with right email title/subject, explanation, short summary, court Judgement(also provide URL for Ref) and screenshot of Same/repeated message by department from last 3 months.. I think TD or his secretary even didn't bother to read email.. below reply I have received. :D :D :D

'Many thanks for your email in relation to the government’s undocumented scheme. Sinn Féin supports the regularization of those who have lived and work in Ireland for many years without legal certainty over their migration status. As a party committed to equality and fairness, we do not wish to see migrant workers in precarious situations, as this enables exploitation and poor pay to become more widespread. This affects everyone, regardless of their own background.

Sinn Féin believe that any persons who meet the criteria of the scheme should be granted a right to reside as outlined in representations made by our Justice spokesperson Martin Kenny TD to the Minister for Justice. Given how difficult it is for many to prove they have been here for that time period by virtue of their status, it is important that the department exercises flexibility and applies a common sense approach to dealing with such applications.

It is appropriate and right that asylum seekers with two or more years residency in Direct Provision be included in this scheme, but the government cannot ignore the fact that many who already have leave to remain have stayed within Direct Provision, given the housing crisis. Investment in proper accommodation in that area is key.

Many thanks again for your email and please be assured we will continue to advocate for moral leadership in the areas of migration and asylum.

Is míse le meas,'

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:07 pm

There are alot of emails being sent to TDs these days regarding undocumented scheme. So they prepared generic response. This is the response comes from Sean Fenn party. But if you send email to different party TDs . They will reply you appropriately.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:20 pm

Emr wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:07 pm
There are alot of emails being sent to TDs these days regarding undocumented scheme. So they prepared generic response. This is the response comes from Sean Fenn party. But if you send email to different party TDs . They will reply you appropriately.
Fair Enough, I sent email to 2 more Td's now that's the last shot. lets see.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:13 pm

Thanks Final version,
You can also ask your solicitor to follow up with department of enterprise on you EP application, as they should answer you by now.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:05 am

Emr wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:13 pm
Thanks Final version,
You can also ask your solicitor to follow up with department of enterprise on you EP application, as they should answer you by now.
I already asked my solicitor, but I think DBEI work differently. they don't give updates on individual application. for status of application they have online Enquiry system.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:28 pm

Emr wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:07 pm
Got below reply from one TD, finger crossed. any Idea what happened next and timeline of representations and reply?

Thank you for getting in touch with Deputy XYZ on this.

Deputy XYZ asked me to let you know that she’s made representations on your behalf , when she receives a reply I will send it straight on to you.

Can you forward me on your address.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:33 pm

TD will take your query to parliamentary questions and will ask minister of trade and enterprise for a response.

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:46 pm

further clarification about persons whos permission was revoked due to findings of marriage of convenience.

https://www.irishimmigration.ie/wp-cont ... 180122.pdf

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Rashal030390 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:41 pm

azee81 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:46 pm
further clarification about persons whos permission was revoked due to findings of marriage of convenience.

https://www.irishimmigration.ie/wp-cont ... 180122.pdf
Hi Azee81 I want to speak with you over phone. Can you inbox me plz

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Rashal030390 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:51 pm

Hi members,
I am going to apply for chef work permit. But I am working with thus hotel from past 1 year and they are going to sponsor me because I need change my stsmpeufam to work permit. Reason behind EU partner left Ireland.

I want to know is there any duration I need mention on contract. My employer just mention my work is continuing from past 1 year with 39 hrs 36k.
Didn't mention how long valid the contract is. Is it issue????

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:05 am

Please apply through solicitor as they know what is required in contract also your workings hours i.e 39 are not in line with work permit requirement. I guess it should be 36 hours a week and no more. So please check with solicitor before applying

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Rashal030390 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:00 pm

Emr wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:05 am
Please apply through solicitor as they know what is required in contract also your workings hours i.e 39 are not in line with work permit requirement. I guess it should be 36 hours a week and no more. So please check with solicitor before applying
Hi Emr..... Is it easy to change stsmpeufam to stamp work permit? My stamp4eufam was based on unmarried partnership i am permitted family member. Due to breakup I want change the status and same time will ask EU treaty right if I can get independent permission. I am here almost 5 years working always full time.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:32 pm

Stamp 4 EUFam can apply for work permit as per court judgement last year. So you shouldn't have any problem. But please ensure your job category is on eligible occupation, salary requirements, and job contract etc. If I was you i will not apply on my own but will go through solicitor as solicitors are experts in these cases and will assist you to complete the requirements.
So generally speaking you can apply for employment permit if you meet work permit requirement and your stamp 4 EUFam based on unmarried relationship is not a problem.

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Rashal030390 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:39 pm

Emr wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:32 pm
Stamp 4 EUFam can apply for work permit as per court judgement last year. So you shouldn't have any problem. But please ensure your job category is on eligible occupation, salary requirements, and job contract etc. If I was you i will not apply on my own but will go through solicitor as solicitors are experts in these cases and will assist you to complete the requirements.
So generally speaking you can apply for employment permit if you meet work permit requirement and your stamp 4 EUFam based on unmarried relationship is not a problem.
H Emr...thanks for reply. I am going to apply for chef permit. I am working with this company from past 1 year. So they want keep me after listening my current situation. Company mentioned on contratct that my job is ongoing salary 39 hours 36k per year. Is there company need mention duration of contact?? They also providing all rest documents for chef work permit. Company said they do not need mention that contract is for 1 or 2 years whatever. They said you are working here already so its not a problem if they dont mention how many years for contract.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:32 pm

Please bring all your documents to solicitors who are dealing with employment permit they will guide you on all these points. As I am not sure what is minimum salary requirement for chef is it 64k or 36k also solicitor with help you if your current contract is ok or need slight changes on workings hours per week etc.
There are many solicitors dealing with employment permit applications so contact one of them so you can arrange documentation in order before applying.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:29 am

Hi final version,
Hope all is well with you.
Just checking if there is any update on your Employment permit application

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:44 am

Emr wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:29 am
Hi final version,
Hope all is well with you.
Just checking if there is any update on your Employment permit application
Nope no response, but I tried to start moving things..

1. Waiting for TD/Deputy secretory response. so far no response after her initial email.
2. I call EP department and spoke to them, she mentioned processing is complete but she don't know why decision is not issue, so she told me she will circulate this manager and hopefully soon will hear something.
3. met EU treaty solicitor and asked her to request my temp stamp as my temp permission is going to expire in Feb.. also told her to notify EU treaty department and include my EP application number.

Also EU treaty solicitor suggest no point to apply in that un documented scheme as they put it very clear.. and told to wait because some people will go for judicial review. and that's the only way for people who's permissions are revoked.

how about you, what's going on?

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:17 am

Thanks final version,
Still waiting for IRP card before I move to next step.

I'll apply for employment permit as soon as I get my IRP card, but now I worried that they take 7 months and still pending.

I agree with you no point to apply undocumented scheme based on two reasons:
1: valid stamps are not eligible.
2: if you read minister article this morning on rte news, she mentioned some decisions on undocumented application will be made by end of this year. This means majority of decision will be pushed to next year,so it's long que.

Did you apply for general work permit? If so there is good news for you, general and critical skill will become same, i.e apply for stamp 4 after 2 years and family unification.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:11 pm

Emr wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:17 am
Thanks final version,
Still waiting for IRP card before I move to next step.

I'll apply for employment permit as soon as I get my IRP card, but now I worried that they take 7 months and still pending.

I agree with you no point to apply undocumented scheme based on two reasons:
1: valid stamps are not eligible.
2: if you read minister article this morning on rte news, she mentioned some decisions on undocumented application will be made by end of this year. This means majority of decision will be pushed to next year,so it's long que.

Did you apply for general work permit? If so there is good news for you, general and critical skill will become same, i.e apply for stamp 4 after 2 years and family unification.
best of luck bro. and both reasons are exactly what solicitor pointed..

is there any link or information regarding that? BTW I applied critical skill..

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:16 pm

Thanks final version,
I subscribed to MRCI news letter from where I received this information. I'll try to send you screenshot of that email

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:35 pm

thanks @Emr

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:14 pm

Hi final versions,
Could you please let me know through which solicitor you have applied for employment permit. I want to start process so need to consult with good solicitor.
If possible could you please PM me above ?