ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immagration, Can anyone out there help?

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

diamondgirl
Newly Registered

Immagration, Can anyone out there help?

Post by diamondgirl » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:53 pm

HELP!!!
My partner and I are trying to immigrate to Australia but we are having huge problems. My partner and I are on the skilled list, his occupation is worth more points. Since starting all this we have paid out 2 lots of monies to 2 different companies. This was because one company said yes they would take us through the whole process but it was going to cost a huge amount of money. We then found another company who were cheaper, however they have now advised us that we are not eligible for the visa. This has completely confused me and I was hoping that someone might be able to point me in the direction of someone that can help.

I look forward to any response, Thank you

thinker

Hi

Post by thinker » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:15 am

If you tell me which occupation you both belong in the SOL. Then may be I can help you...

And have you done a self assessment of points? If not just do it and tell me how much you both score!