ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ravindra121
Newly Registered

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by ravindra121 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:47 am

:D
LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:09 am
ravindra121 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:01 am
LULUBABY wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:40 pm
ravindra121 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:55 am
I have applied for zambrano with british child and left UK on last July 2020 while application under processing. application been refused and didn't even apply for administrative review.
Now I'm in Sri Lanka and my british son who is 6 years old doesnt like to stay here.

My question
is there anyway that I could apply for the same route from outside UK or any other route to come in to the UK with my family. ( I have 2 more children who born in UK, but they not british, Me and my wife are Sri Lankans, 1st child british under stateless route)

Thank you
snooky wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:34 pm
@ravindra121

Hi according to the Home Office, you do not currently have Leave to Remain in the UK so you can't travel out and come in.

Should you have Leave to Remain, them during your Zambrano EUSS application consideration, you could travel in and out of UK. This is because EUSS actually legality of proof will start from 1 July 2021.

Now for the checks that HO do, actually no one knows which checks HO carries out. But the clue is in their guidance.

1. Eligibility 2. Suitability 3. Evidential Documents, 4. False Representation, 5. Good Character, 6. Dependency and Responsibilities, 7. Public Health, 8. Other Factors.

Your application could be answered within 10 months due to experience and what we have seen over here.

Hope this will help u. But be careful, do not travel as you have no leave to remain
Hello Ravindra, I was just going through your previous posts and saw this reply to you from Snooky when you stated that you needed to travel. Oh dear, why did you travel?.
Im afraid I had to travel for some reasons. Is there anyway I could use my child's citizenship to come back
Hi Ravindra, how are you and your child?. How is he coping?. Can you please read the last 3 posts, the one with some of the paragraphs highlighted in yellow. Does it affect you?. You can always ask questions if you require more explanation.
Hoping you get sorted soon and join us over here again.
Hi,
I am doing fine just getting cope with current situation. Thank you very much for asking.... :D
On 21st December I received a call from home office saying that they cannot send my biometric invitation letter to a foreign country therefore they need a UK address. and further details will send by email. Same day I received an email from saying our (me and my wife's) passports has expired they required valid passports. Therefore send them within next 14 days which I did. but they didn't mention anything about biometric invitation letter on my email.

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:51 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:01 am
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:24 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:34 pm
snooky wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:47 am
To all

For those still waiting for their decision, we understand the heartache which lingers on at the moment.

Still keep your fingers cross as whatever goes up comes down.

The modus of operandi of the HO is to force you to flee and to concede. Again to put fear and to destroy family instead of uniting family.

As there's check and balance in the system and no one is above the law, the system will be just towards you.

Good morning to everyone especially Lulubaby.
Thanks Snooky, I am just here like I am not here. I am emotionally drained. I just blanked out everything about this EUSS application/Akinsanya case, pretending that everything is ok. Honestly, I don’t even know what to do or say anymore.
@lulubaby it’s nice to hear from you . Hang in there. The end is in sight 😊
Thank you so much. How are you?.
I am great thank you. Merry Christmas 🎄

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:25 pm

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:47 am

Thank you Lagosbos. Oh God, which means this Akinsanya’s judgement is not even in sight with a possibility of 6months wait. Why are my own things always different?. I wonder what will happen if the British children some Zambrano carers are their primary carers, become adults during this waiting period. Honestly eehhh. Why does Home Office like drama?.

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:15 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:47 am
Thank you Lagosbos. Oh God, which means this Akinsanya’s judgement is not even in sight with a possibility of 6months wait. Why are my own things always different?. I wonder what will happen if the British children some Zambrano carers are their primary carers, become adults during this waiting period. Honestly eehhh. Why does Home Office like drama?.
Lulubaby....this coming year we need the peace that Jesus left behind...peace that surpasses human understanding. This is the kind of peace am praying for. On 2.5 one is lucky to have a good job, one cannot get a mortgage so one has to pay high rents, one cannot travel when visa is about to expire and when it is with the homeoffice for extension, one has to spend the 2.5 years saving for extension and then wait for almost a year. We are just in limbo. Our children suffer through this. I pray for peace for every Zambarano carer. It will be all over one day

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:15 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Lulubaby....this coming year we need the peace that Jesus left behind...peace that surpasses human understanding. This is the kind of peace am praying for. On 2.5 one is lucky to have a good job, one cannot get a mortgage so one has to pay high rents, one cannot travel when visa is about to expire and when it is with the homeoffice for extension, one has to spend the 2.5 years saving for extension and then wait for almost a year. We are just in limbo. Our children suffer through this. I pray for peace for every Zambarano carer. It will be all over one day

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:39 pm

LULUBABY wrote:

It shall be well with us @lulubaby merry xmas and prosperous new year to all.
Please I just received a biometric letter for my finger prints and photos. But onthe ukvcas site when trying to book,the costs are horrible. £155 is the list I have seen. Is it so with everyone? Any advice?

omar1978

Post by omar1978 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:21 pm

i have done our biometric yesterday that cost me £125. i was waiting last 6/7 days incase if i get one free appointment as they mentioned in their website(more and more free appointments) and at last i found some free appointments which were 30 days later from the date of our biometric invitation letter(useless). i would say you keep checking free dates in their website if you are lucky.
I dont find any reason why they changed post office which was really easy way and local.
Had to drive more than an hour. I heard someone paid £500 for possibly home visits appointment. And its immigrant. Always have to pay more with a new and different way

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:32 pm

omar1978 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:21 pm
i have done our biometric yesterday that cost me £125. i was waiting last 6/7 days incase if i get one free appointment as they mentioned in their website(more and more free appointments) and at last i found some free appointments which were 30 days later from the date of our biometric invitation letter(useless). i would say you keep checking free dates in their website if you are lucky.
I dont find any reason why they changed post office which was really easy way and local.
Had to drive more than an hour. I heard someone paid £500 for possibly home visits appointment. And its immigrant. Always have to pay more with a new and different way

Thanks oma1978

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:19 pm

omar1978 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:21 pm

Finally got a free date today ,done with the finger prints. Fingers cross and God help us all.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Spirit007

Post by Spirit007 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:15 am

Hey Zambrano carers, Happy New Year and a more prosperous one with HO handing your status.

My BC's passport with the HO is now expired and will like to withdraw the passport for renewal without necessarily cancelling my application.

I have called the EUSettlement help desk, but they are unsupportive and say it can't be done. Is there an alternative way I can achieve this?

Thanks

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:35 am

Spirit007 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:15 am
Hey Zambrano carers, Happy New Year and a more prosperous one with HO handing your status.

My BC's passport with the HO is now expired and will like to withdraw the passport for renewal without necessarily cancelling my application.

I have called the EUSettlement help desk, but they are unsupportive and say it can't be done. Is there an alternative way I can achieve this?

Thanks

I don't think there is any issue about as you sent it when it was still valid and it expired inthier hands. So don't worry except they ask you to do so.

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:04 pm

Spirit007 wrote:

Thanks
Just email them asking for the passport and explaining to them why you want the passport. They will not return it but you have evidence you asked for it. I have emailed them twice responded within 5 days saying to they cannot return passport until identity has been verified since August last year.

askme234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by askme234 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:27 pm

Hi Snooky and Co,

Happy New Year to you all!

Can you help me understand why my application to appeal is deemed incomplete?

I've filled the form IAFT-4 and in section C of the form, I listed my reasons as to why I believe the judge erred. But I didn't submit any additional evidence, I was assuming the initial information would suffice. Could this be a reason why the appeal is incomplete?

I got the below e-mail from the court today so I am not sure what I am missing without.
Can you please urgently advise me on how to go about this?

Application for Permission to Appeal to the Upper Tribunal for IAFT 4

(Incomplete)

The Tribunal received on 29/12/2021 an application made to the First-tier Tribunal for Permission to Appeal to the Upper Tribunal in respect of the above appeal.

The application is incomplete

Therefore the Tribunal will accept a repeated submission of the complete application, including the complete grounds, provided this is received no later than 17/01/2022 .

Please e-mail the complete application to IAFT4@justice.gov.uk

If no such complete application is received, the Tribunal will allocate the application as it stands for determination by an Immigration Judge.

Yours Sincerely,

Spirit007

Post by Spirit007 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:17 am

Tina87 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:35 am
Spirit007 wrote:

Thanks

I don't think there is any issue about as you sent it when it was still valid and it expired inthier hands. So don't worry except they ask you to do so.
Our son needs to travel with the mum, hence reason for wanting to renew the passport. Thank you for the suggestion

Spirit007

Post by Spirit007 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:18 am

to be free wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:04 pm
Spirit007 wrote:

Thanks
Just email them asking for the passport and explaining to them why you want the passport. They will not return it but you have evidence you asked for it. I have emailed them twice responded within 5 days saying to they cannot return passport until identity has been verified since August last year.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will act accordingly 🙂

askme234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by askme234 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:05 pm

Urgent help on the bellow message, please!

askme234 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:27 pm
Hi Snooky and Co,

Happy New Year to you all!

Can you help me understand why my application to appeal is deemed incomplete?

I've filled the form IAFT-4 and in section C of the form, I listed my reasons as to why I believe the judge erred. But I didn't submit any additional evidence, I was assuming the initial information would suffice. Could this be a reason why the appeal is incomplete?

I got the below e-mail from the court today so I am not sure what I am missing without.
Can you please urgently advise me on how to go about this?

Application for Permission to Appeal to the Upper Tribunal for IAFT 4

(Incomplete)

The Tribunal received on 29/12/2021 an application made to the First-tier Tribunal for Permission to Appeal to the Upper Tribunal in respect of the above appeal.

The application is incomplete

Therefore the Tribunal will accept a repeated submission of the complete application, including the complete grounds, provided this is received no later than 17/01/2022 .

Please e-mail the complete application to IAFT4@justice.gov.uk

If no such complete application is received, the Tribunal will allocate the application as it stands for determination by an Immigration Judge.

Yours Sincerely,

jossywilliams
Newly Registered

Post by jossywilliams » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:23 pm

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows when you get a response, after a decision has been made by the tribunal for paper hearing?

Thank you for your help.

judeighodaro
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by judeighodaro » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:14 pm

Zambrano requires you prove that the child would have to leave the European Union
completely if the parents are required to leave.

How do I prove this?

jossywilliams
Newly Registered

Post by jossywilliams » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:14 pm

This house became so cold... where is everyone??

We asked some questions now for some couple of days, but there seems not to be any response from anyone.

Please, it would be helpful if we can get responses...😊

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:48 pm

jossywilliams wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:14 pm

We asked some questions now for some couple of days, but there seems not to be any response from anyone.

jossywilliams wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:23 pm
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows when you get a response, after a decision has been made by the tribunal for paper hearing?

Thank you for your help.
It shouldn't take long as it would usually take approximately 2weeks from the date the appeal was heard (paper only) for it to be sent to your email address. If you can share the Tribunal center where your appeal was heard someone on this forum might have a direct email you can write them on. All the best

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:50 pm

judeighodaro wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:14 pm
Zambrano requires you prove that the child would have to leave the European Union
completely if the parents are required to leave.

How do I prove this?
Prove your child dependency on yourself, letters from school, hospital, pictures, and a statement from someone if you equal responsibility. Also in you form state how you care for your child and the level of dependency. All the best.

jossywilliams
Newly Registered

Post by jossywilliams » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:46 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:48 pm
jossywilliams wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:14 pm

jossywilliams wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:23 pm
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your help.
It shouldn't take long as it would usually take approximately 2weeks from the date the appeal was heard (paper only) for it to be sent to your email address. If you can share the Tribunal center where your appeal was heard someone on this forum might have a direct email you can write them on. All the best
Hey Lagosbos,
Thanks for that response.
Theyvwrote to us that they where making the final decision on the 17th of December 2021, and up until now, we haven't heard nothing.

The decision location is:
Bradford IAC | HMCTS | Rushton Avenue | Thornbury | Bradford | BD3 7BH

Please, any information on how to follow up would be kindly appreciated.

Thank you.

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:13 pm

jossywilliams wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:46 pm
[quote=Lagosbos post_id=2050568 time=<a href="tel:1642002487">1642002487</a> user_id=197482]
[quote=jossywilliams post_id=2050561 time=<a href="tel:1642000485">1642000485</a> user_id=159355]

[quote=jossywilliams post_id=2049631 time=<a href="tel:1641569027">1641569027</a> user_id=159355]
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your help.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey Lagosbos,
Theyvwrote to us that they where making the final decision on the 17th of December 2021, and up until now, we haven't heard nothing.

Thank you.
[/quote]

Send an email asking for an update to BRADIACE-FAX@justice.gov.uk quoting your appeal number in the subject session. All the best

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:18 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:13 pm
[quote=jossywilliams post_id=2050592 time=<a href="tel:1642009593">1642009593</a> user_id=159355]
[quote=Lagosbos post_id=2050568 time=<a href="tel:<a href="tel:1642002487">1642002487</a>">1642002487</a> user_id=197482]
[quote=jossywilliams post_id=2050561 time=<a href="tel:<a href="tel:1642000485">1642000485</a>">1642000485</a> user_id=159355]

[quote=jossywilliams post_id=2049631 time=<a href="tel:<a href="tel:1641569027">1641569027</a>">1641569027</a> user_id=159355]
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your help.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey Lagosbos,

Thank you.
[/quote]

Send an email asking for an update to BRADIACE-FAX@justice.gov.uk quoting your appeal number in the subject session. All the best
[/quote]

Also bear in mind the court has just resumed for the Hilary term yesterday. Hence, the delay for sending out the decision. All the best.