ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Human Resource Management companies in the UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

secret.simon

Human Resource Management companies in the UK

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:20 pm

Hi All,

This is a question on behalf of somebody else, and a question to which I do not know a detailed enough response.

The person in question would like to know if there are any Human Resource Management compnaies that would help a non-EEA citizen to immigrate to the UK.

The person's interpretation of the role of the HRM company is that they go through the person's resume and qualifications and certify that they meet the equivalent UK standards (so something like ECCTIS/NARIC, but oriented more towards work experience than education).

To the best of my knowledge, there is no equivalent body, but perhaps there are commercial companies that provide an equivalent or similar service.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Human Resource Management companies in the UK

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:31 pm

There is no such company that I am aware of and have an extensive list of employment agencies provided to me by a very reputable immigration law firm.

There are clearly only employment agencies or talent acquisition agencies, which large organisations potentially used. It doesn't help with visas and meeting the requirements though.

It is still the employer sponsor that has to process the employment process and certificate of sponsorship visa process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.