ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Signature on completed and printed OCI Application.

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ariesnr
Mood:
India

Signature on completed and printed OCI Application.

Post by ariesnr » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:29 pm

Hi All,

Iam applying for OCI for my wife and daughter.I have completed the application and uploaded all the documents.My query is

1.In the application completion instruction which comes with the printed application it mentions about signature to be "inside the box" but as far as i can see in the application there is only dotted line on which signature is needed ie declarations at the end of application.As the photo and the scanned signature is already transfered across to the printed application iam just wondering where else the applicant need to sign?

2.The photograps requested i presume has to be given seperately and not attached to the application form ?

Really appreciate the advice

Thanks

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Signature on completed and printed OCI Application.

Post by dontringthebell » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:46 am

ariesnr wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:29 pm
Hi All,

Iam applying for OCI for my wife and daughter.I have completed the application and uploaded all the documents.My query is

1.In the application completion instruction which comes with the printed application it mentions about signature to be "inside the box" but as far as i can see in the application there is only dotted line on which signature is needed ie declarations at the end of application.As the photo and the scanned signature is already transfered across to the printed application iam just wondering where else the applicant need to sign? yes

2.The photograps requested i presume has to be given seperately and not attached to the application form ? yes

Really appreciate the advice

Thanks
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI