ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GTV stage 2 additional documents email

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fxn
Newly Registered

GTV stage 2 additional documents email

Post by fxn » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:58 am

Hi All,

I got the stage 1 endorsement from UKRI. Went for biometrics on 4/01/2022 with my wife and son at Croydon,UK. On 06/01/2022 I received an email from Home office asking for my son's original birth certificate. They suggested to send it via next day guaranteed delivery post but they did not mention any postal address.
However, they did specify WorkNonSponsoredCasework@homeoffice.gov.uk
Email address to send my response. They have given 10 working days time to submit the document.

I have sent the scanned copy to the specified email but I haven't received any response yet. I am not sure if I have to send it by post as well.

I am not sure what to do next. Any idea/suggestions are much appreciated, I still have 2 working days to respond.

Below is the email from HO:

Dear xxxx

Ref: xxxxxx

We are considering your application and need further information. This information is being requested under paragraph 245AA(b) of the Immigration Rules. Please provide the following original documents within 10 working days of the date of this request:

Xxxx birth certificate

If we do not receive anything by this deadline we will make a decision on the information we have. No extensions to this deadline will be given. We recommend that you send the requested documents by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure they arrive in time.

You must send your response to:

WorkNonSponsoredCasework@homeoffice.gov.uk