ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Identity Verification (IDV) app

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KDS123
Newly Registered

SET(M) : can’t see super priority service for Set M

Post by KDS123 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:47 pm

I have completed the SET (M) application online (16/01/2022) and when I get to the payment section, it was ONLY showing standard service and it didn't show super priority service at all. Has anyone else noticed this?

tricotreat
Newly Registered
Australia

Re: SET(M) : can’t see super priority service for Set M

Post by tricotreat » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:58 pm

I'm applying for SET(M) today too, and I also only see the Standard service.

I've seen other posts where this is discussed - apparently the Super Priority is made available at 1am, so I plan to check then. Hope there's enough for both of us :wink:

tricotreat
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by tricotreat » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:42 am

UPDATE: I just logged in again (12:35am) and Super Priority was available. Hope you are able to book this too!

Now waiting to hopefully get an invitation for the IDV app and not have to go give biometrics in person :lol:

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:18 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

KDS123
Newly Registered

UKVCAS Identity Verification (IDV) app

Post by KDS123 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:47 pm

I have submitted my wife set (M) application via online last week and received a link to upload the documents. I haven’t uploaded the documents yet.

I saw on UKVCAS site that applicant gets an email from them to tell whether applicant can use the IDV app or need to book an appointment at a UKVCAS Service Point.

At which point this gets sent out? Is it after submitting the online application or after submitting the supporting documents followed by submitting online application?

Thanks

kbthebear
India

Re: UKVCAS Identity Verification (IDV) app

Post by kbthebear » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:56 pm

wait 1-2 weeks the email will come