ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre-settled for job criteria

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

janred
Newly Registered
Mood:

Tier 1 Ent. Extension

Post by janred » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:25 am

Hello,

I am due for T1E extension in June 2022 via 50K route and have 2 questions as part of my preparation:

1. I will invest 50K as director loan until December 2021. Can I do this in 3 instalments as direct transfer from my personal account to business bank account?

2. As per COVID concession, I need to "create 2 new jobs" but do not need to show that I maintained them for 12 months. So, can I create these jobs latest anytime before extension? (assuming I can show my business was affected due to pandemic)

3. I plan to start 1 job immediately with a EU national with a "pre settled" status in UK. They have just come back from US to UK and have a "pre settled" status until 2026. Can I use recruit that person and use it for my job creation purpose?

Thanks in advance.

HappyChap2021
Argentina

Re: Tier 1 Ent. Extension

Post by HappyChap2021 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Just a comment on point 2 that i read in the forum:

There is no guarantee that this rule will still be applied by the time you submit.

My guess this was only done to help with the previous covid cases, but since now covid restrictions are over, HO may come say December and say that this is rule is not valid.

I hope i am wrong, but this is what one of the mods said in the forum

janred
Newly Registered
Mood:

Pre-settled for job criteria

Post by janred » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:37 pm

Hello,

I am currently on Tier 1 Ent. visa and due for 1st extension in June 2022. I want to clarify 2 things:

1. Can we hire people with pre-settled status to fulfil job criteria for this visa?
2. What proof should we show that the job is full-time and no part-time. Is this through employee contract?

Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Re: Pre-settled for job criteria

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:02 pm

1. uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/pre-settle ... l#p1998236
2. There is no need for a proof. A job that an employee works for more than 30 hours a week a full time. There is no rule that requires you to prove this
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

janred
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Pre-settled for job criteria

Post by janred » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:38 pm

Thank you so much @Zimba