ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email confirming successful application for naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

stegio80

Email confirming successful application for naturalisation

Post by stegio80 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:16 pm

Good evening,
I applied for naturalisation in December. I am wondering what happens if the applicant doesn't receive the confirmation email that the application has been successful. Let's say the email was sent but not received. Will the HO send a letter?
Emails can get lost or end up in spam, and in that case the applicant would just wait without being aware of the successful application.

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Email confirming successful application for naturalisation

Post by mesn » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:03 pm

stegio80 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:16 pm
Good evening,
I applied for naturalisation in December. I am wondering what happens if the applicant doesn't receive the confirmation email that the application has been successful. Let's say the email was sent but not received. Will the HO send a letter?
Emails can get lost or end up in spam, and in that case the applicant would just wait without being aware of the successful application.
Believe you get a physical letter for booking the ceremony, post approval.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

magicsign
Italy

Post by magicsign » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:57 pm

I received just a single email, no letters at all. Of course I then received a confirmation email from my council once I requested a slot for a group ceremony

Hasan1983
Sudan

Post by Hasan1983 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:27 am

stegio80 wrote:
Good evening,
Unfortunately you would be looking around inbox and spam on hourly basis, if you are lucky enough you can get a UKVI survey email which may indicate the application has been decided.

stegio80

Post by stegio80 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:31 am

Hasan1983 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:27 am
stegio80 wrote:
Good evening,
Unfortunately you would be looking around inbox and spam on hourly basis, if you are lucky enough you can get a UKVI survey email which may indicate the application has been decided.
That's exactly what I am doing. I have noticed that some of the applicants who submitted their applications a week/ten days before mine have received their email this week.

stegio80

Post by stegio80 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:51 pm

Hasan1983 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:27 am
stegio80 wrote:
Good evening,
Hello,
I contacted the Home Office in regard to the verification checks consent form by email in December, when such a form came up on my account just after going for the biometrics.
They've replied only today from MMST FMT NationalitySupportTeamFMT.
I was asked to fill the application form in and send it back by email. I guess they meant the "verification checks consent form", not the application form. I've just emailed them the verification checks consent form signed and a copy of my online application, just in case.
Is that email address the one used by caseworkers?
Does this mean they are reviewing my application?
Many thanks