ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request pointer and advise for temporary accommodation in and around London area

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kedar1980
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Request pointer and advise for temporary accommodation in and around London area

Post by kedar1980 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:59 am

Hi,
I am travelling to UK in mid of March with my family.
My company do not provide initial accommodation until I find more permanent accommodation.
My kids are quite young and need accommodation for family of 4 with reasonable rates.

Can someone please share any pointers or advise for initial accommodation of 1 month (4 weeks) once we land in London? Any household type accommodation like paying guest etc. will also work.
Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards,

Brazos
Mood:

Re: Request pointer and advise for temporary accommodation in and around London area

Post by Brazos » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:17 am

kedar1980 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:59 am
Hi,
I am travelling to UK in mid of March with my family.
My company do not provide initial accommodation until I find more permanent accommodation.
My kids are quite young and need accommodation for family of 4 with reasonable rates.

Can someone please share any pointers or advise for initial accommodation of 1 month (4 weeks) once we land in London? Any household type accommodation like paying guest etc. will also work.
Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards,
Best to check Airbnb.co.uk as some hosts have properties advertised for long stays. Probably your best shot at finding short stay accommodation with minimal hassle.