ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employe Permit and Stamp 4 ( Latest Updates

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Emr
China

Re: Employe Permit and Stamp 4 ( Latest Updates

Post by Emr » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:46 am

Hi final version.

A friend of mine applied for EP. He was not on stamp 4. After two months of his EP application he sent email to EP department to prioritize his EP application. He didn't get response on his first email so he followed up again. So he got is EP approved within 2 months of application.

Given that your EP is on hold more than 6 months, I would suggest you to chase them by email and they will definitely provide desision asap. I suspect if we don't chase them the will keep the decision hold for another 6 months.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:06 pm

Emr wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:46 am
Hi final version.

A friend of mine applied for EP. He was not on stamp 4. After two months of his EP application he sent email to EP department to prioritize his EP application. He didn't get response on his first email so he followed up again. So he got is EP approved within 2 months of application.

Given that your EP is on hold more than 6 months, I would suggest you to chase them by email and they will definitely provide desision asap. I suspect if we don't chase them the will keep the decision hold for another 6 months.
what was your friend circumstances? was his stamp revoked OR was in review? was he on temp stamp?

if you are applying FROM stamp2, Stamp1G TO EP then they issue dscn quickly once your application is being processed.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Emr wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:46 am
thanks for your concern but I'm not in rush as I got another temp permission last week which will cover me till Nov.

I'm surprised that your friend get EP in 2 months OR may be him OR you are exaggerating.. as currently its taking minimum 3 months, even for trusted partner.. for further tacking the processing dates.

https://enterprise.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do ... ing-Dates/

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:33 pm

Hi final version,

My friend had his previous work permit which was about to expire, he didn't complete his 24 months on employment due to covid restrictions so he had to apply new permit in order to complete remaining months to get stamp 4. At the same time he applied his family unification visa. So he wrote EP department to prioritize his EP application so his family can get visas approved as his existing EP was expired. So after his Email. He got his EP approval within 2 months. It's confirmed as he is very close friend of mine.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:46 pm

Emr wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:33 pm
Hi final version,

My friend had his previous work permit which was about to expire, he didn't complete his 24 months on employment due to covid restrictions so he had to apply new permit in order to complete remaining months to get stamp 4. At the same time he applied his family unification visa. So he wrote EP department to prioritize his EP application so his family can get visas approved as his existing EP was expired. So after his Email. He got his EP approval within 2 months. It's confirmed as he is very close friend of mine.
See you r mixing 2 different cases, different circumstances. EP department work in Date order, they don't skip just because they received an email. I sent you link for better understanding.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:12 pm

Hi final version,
That's fine, understand your point of view as well.
I was just trying to say that even they can process work permit permit within two months if applicant can convince their situation by email.

As they hold stamp 4 to EP application decisions over 6 months. It is applicant right to follow up with them over email for estimated time of desision.

lenovo
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by lenovo » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:10 am

hi, i am new on this forum and i need some advise about my case. i got marry with eu citizen in 2015. last year i separated with my wife and she left the state. i inform this to department and applied for chenchoolia case. i send them all the documents that i had her p60 lease agreements etc.
last month department send me a letter to send more documents and mention that if i dont send these documents, they will revoke my visa.
my question is that if they revoke my visa what should i do, go for review or apply for undocuments scheme.
finalversion and emr if you reply, i will be very thankful to you. thanks

sorry my english is not very good, cant explain properly,