ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anyone to answer and guide me plzz:)

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

remains_of_dust
Newly Registered

anyone to answer and guide me plzz:)

Post by remains_of_dust » Tue May 17, 2005 4:13 pm

hello......

i am aged 26 from India,completed my bachelors degree in commerce(Hons) in the year 1999 , i have joined a firm as an accountant trainee in the year 2001 and left the job as a senior accountant in the year 2004 ( Experience = 3.4 years).

My IELTS score is 6.5(vocational eng).

i then realized that my future would be much better if i can get a masters degree in accounting and fortunately, i am now proceeding to adelaide in south australia.

i am intrested in applying for SKILLED MIGRATION apparently after i read articles about the demand and good prospects for accountants in australia , but i am now confused whether to apply for onshore or offshore visa?? which one would be the quickest???

another doubt in me is whether to apply for a skilled independent or a STNI (south australia, apparently this one just takes 15 days for assesment??)

Thank u in advance ,

Looking forward for an early replies

cheers!!!!