ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa wedding photo and what’s app chat

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alpha347
United Arab Emirates

Spouse visa wedding photo and what’s app chat

Post by Alpha347 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:24 pm

Dear members,

My wife submitted application from outside UK however we didn’t submit wedding photo and what’s app chat.

Someone said to me that is compulsory otherwise they will refuse visa. If it is compulsory, how can I submit as biometric already done on 27 January.

MissingMySpouse
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa wedding photo and what’s app chat

Post by MissingMySpouse » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:51 pm

The Entry Clearance Officer will make a subjective decision whether your marriage is genuine or not.

Not submitting your wedding photos and WhatsApp chat will, probably, tip the scales more against you than for you.

That said, if you submitted on the 27th January, when you get the e-mail that an ECO is considering your application you are given 5 working days to submit any further evidence. You may consider submitting the extra documentation in that time period.