ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:45 am

Hi Naz - nope, same updates on website.... just waiting and waiting .... and waiting!!

How you doing girl???

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:58 am

oahmed wrote:Hi Naz - nope, same updates on website.... just waiting and waiting .... and waiting!!

How you doing girl???
not soo good.the BHC sent me an email this morning sayn they are yet to make a decison on the app yet...i mean its week 8 why are they takin sooo long :cry:

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:17 am

Boy they taking their time there!! Stick with it girl .... inshallah it will be good news when it does happen :D

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:12 pm

Anyone got any news ??? updates ???

imi

Post by imi » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:09 pm

Yessssssssss!

My mrs got her visa! Alhamdulillah!

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:55 pm

Wow Imi thats great news ... :D Congrats!!

You gotta give us the details ... when did you apply?? when did the website change??? when did you get the call???

escoba

Post by escoba » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:59 pm

THANKS MANCHESTER!!! you been great help.

CONGRATS :D glad ur wifey got her visa you must be well chuffed... I hope it all goes well for both of you. keep the faith!

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:01 pm

Escoba - when are you submitting your appliication??? How long ago did you get married?? Its a horrible wait so be prepared.... inshallah everything will be ok tho !! p.s. dont forget the photocopies!! :D

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:04 pm

imi - Hey congrats hey when did the status change?? did they call her? cum on details

imi

Post by imi » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:47 pm

Thanx naz08 and oahmed. I applied on 18/09 n they gave her a call on Fri n the online status was changed at the same time.
So glad alhamdulillah.

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Congrats Imi - thats fantastic news!! Really happy for you!! :D

Well at least things are moving at the VAC - Naz, remain positive and inshallah you'll be receiving positive news too!!

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:36 pm

oahmed wrote:Congrats Imi - thats fantastic news!! Really happy for you!! :D

Well at least things are moving at the VAC - Naz, remain positive and inshallah you'll be receiving positive news too!!
well all i can do is wait to be honest but i am gettn irritated now cuz most people gettn call backs and they aint even made a decision regarding mine so pissed at the BHC ........

congrats imi again hope u n wife have a great life together..so when she cuming down

escoba

Post by escoba » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:45 pm

oahmed wrote:Escoba - when are you submitting your appliication??? How long ago did you get married?? Its a horrible wait so be prepared.... inshallah everything will be ok tho !! p.s. dont forget the photocopies!! :D
hey oahmed

hopefully send them off next week...got married end of april 2008. but only stayed 5 days after wedding.however I did go back in july and stayed for a month which was nice.

I also heard that lahore is the only embassy which is opened the rest are shut!!!so he'll have to make a trip down there. thanks for reminding me about the photocopies. Im just waiting for the guy who was dealing with my case to come bak from holiday which is 9 nov. w...ker! so have to wait..... :(

whats happing with your case?

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:55 pm

Escoba - Im just waiting ... reapplied on 13th of last month ... just playing the waiting game!! Its difficult but you gottaremain patient!!

Girl you need to get your application in quick ... gotta give you credit for being patient, I applied as soon as I could. Who's the guy your waiting for ??? Is this a professional who's dealing with your application??

Dont forget to make an appointment first. you wont get seen without one!! And yes at the moment Lahore & Karachi VACs are the only ones taking applications.

p.s. Good luck with your application :D

escoba

Post by escoba » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:12 pm

oahmed wrote:Escoba - Im just waiting ... reapplied on 13th of last month ... just playing the waiting game!! Its difficult but you gottaremain patient!!

Girl you need to get your application in quick ... gotta give you credit for being patient, I applied as soon as I could. Who's the guy your waiting for ??? Is this a professional who's dealing with your application??

Dont forget to make an appointment first. you wont get seen without one!! And yes at the moment Lahore & Karachi VACs are the only ones taking applications.

p.s. Good luck with your application :D
oahmed

patience is a virtue as they say...what appointment???
i got this guy to help me out cus i didnt know what I was doing he gave me a list...and is charging me 250 I gav him 100 which im goin to tak bak because iv done all the running around!!!!

He made me write letters to social security and inland revenue to get proof that I am working, did you do that too.? you dont under how f...ked off I am :x . but just got to deal with. Iv waited for 6 month another 2 shouldnt make a difference.

escoba

Post by escoba » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:19 pm

oamhed-u hav any idea when they will be opening islmabad/ mirpur... makes sense why all the visa's are taking so long!!!!!

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Escoba - if you've got professional advice then Im not gonna knock what he's saying, but, I didnt get any such docs. To be honest, provided you get Employment letters frmo your workplace and you should have P60s then that kind proves your employment.

As for the Appointment - you have to make an appointment at the VAC in Pakistan that your going to submit your case with. You then turn up and they go through your docs and thenm send them onto the BHC. If you dont have an appointment you will not get seen - you cant simply turn up and submit your case anymore!!

Try and stay calm, get your docs together asap and photocopies, send them to your hubby, make an appointment & submit your case girl :D

escoba

Post by escoba » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:29 pm

i dont have p60. wast working 4 year and a half due to bad health and was getting income support which doesnt get taxed...so i dnt get p46/45 anyway does that matter? well his an account family member gav his number...but tell you the truth his bogus!!! i wish i hadnt now.

he knew i was goin to submitt my case this month and still went, his got my nika papers so im stuck. i did ask him to giv them bak b4 his goes but he didnt...and his got huddies passport photocopies to. lol. what a joke

imi

Post by imi » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Hey guys,

Patience is indeed the virtue.

This forum has been a good source of info n a good moral boost while waiting for my application to be processed. Thank you everyone for ur prayers, inshallah all those waiting will soon get the good news.

Thank you Naz08 and oahmed.
Naz08: She will be coming in the next couple of weeks inshallah. Naz, remain positive n inshallah ur patience will pay off.

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi Guys !!

Just checked my status .... its changed!!

It now reads:
"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 04 Nov 2008"

People, its second time around for me and Im desperately trying to stay calm and not get excited - been stung once before!!

Anyone had this status before ??? Are the VAC going to call my wife or is she supposed to arrange collection!!

Please make dua that my wife gets her visa!!

Pari29
Newly Registered

Post by Pari29 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Be positive oahmed..i have this feeling your wife has definitly got the visa this time...god bless you both...i have my fingers crossed :)

do let us know the outcome..i think she will have to wait for a phone call..and then go pick it up...but i'm not so sure

escoba

Post by escoba » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:13 pm

OHAMED.

I think shes got her visa...there going to ring her and tell her to pick it up. she has to wait for them to ring her. let us know either way. good luck. :D

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:44 am

Hi guys

My missus got the call from the VAC today. They told her to come in at 12-1 tomorrow at the Lahore VAC.

Im soooo nervous. Please remember me in your duas & that my missus has the visa!!

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:45 am

Anyone else heard anything at all ???

Naz??? any news ???

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:17 am

Anyone out there ???? :D