ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLS France walk in for the appointment

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hggujarati
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

TLS France walk in for the appointment

Post by hggujarati » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:49 am

Hello,

I am unable to book France TLS appointment for next two months atleast.

Is there any way to get faster appointment?

Does Premium lounge option gives priority for Visa appointment?

I have booked, flight and hotels , I wasn't aware about this disaster.

If anyone can give their opinion, it would be great help.

Thank you in Advance
Hritz

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: TLS France walk in for the appointment

Post by ALKB » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:23 am

hggujarati wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:49 am
Hello,

I am unable to book France TLS appointment for next two months atleast.

Is there any way to get faster appointment?

Does Premium lounge option gives priority for Visa appointment?

I have booked, flight and hotels , I wasn't aware about this disaster.

If anyone can give their opinion, it would be great help.

Thank you in Advance
Hritz
It might help if you state where you are applying from and which country's Embassy you are trying to book an appointment with.
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

gpm468

Post by gpm468 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:25 pm

I am in this situation. My wife is Jamaican, has ILR in UK, I am UK citizen, and we want to visit France in mid-April. Before Brexit we didn't need a visa, used the treaty rights as family member. Can't see any appointments until mid-May.

gpm468

Post by gpm468 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:31 pm

Is anyone able to advise on this please?

ywlgy

Post by ywlgy » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:28 pm

Have you checked all 3 centres in UK, London, Manchester and Edinburgh? If there is no availability, then you will need to reschedule. You can buy Premium lounge only if you had an appointment.

Also try checking frequently, there might be some last minute cancellations.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

gpm468

Post by gpm468 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:00 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have time to keep checking for cancellations so not viable, also not possible to travel to Manchester or Edinburgh for us.

I now have another problem, I've moved my trip to June, and created a new application on the gouv.fr site, entered all the details again with new trip dates, got my reference number. But now when I log into TLS website it already has the application (presumably with the old dates and reference no) and I can't see any option to delete it and start again?! It just goes straight to the screen to select appointment date/time. This is enough to drive one crazy... do I have to call them to get them to cancel the application?

gpm468

Post by gpm468 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:31 pm

For anyone finding this, a follow up. For me it was very stressful and frustrating. They would not answer the phone, after 5 mins you get told nobody can take call. There is option to get call back, I chose this, I did not get call back (unsurprisingly). I sent message on web form, no response. The way I got a reply was to use the 'complaint' option on webform, then I got a reply by email, when I replied to that, got no response. I submitted another message on webform as a complaint, got a reply telling me what needed to happen, I thought why don't they do it i.e. unfreeze application, eventually after I submitted either 3 or 4 messages via webform they unfroze my application and I amended trip date and FV app reference. I have appointment for end of May in London, hoping to travel in mid-June. I will never go through this again.