ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Catalley09
Zimbabwe

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Catalley09 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:44 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:46 pm
Darasimidd wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:44 am
Whyworry wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:21 pm
Hi All,

I received update today regarding my EUSS application:

We are contacting you in regards to an application under the EU Settlement Scheme.

You applied to the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) as a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’.

The definition of a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’ provides, at paragraph (b), that the person must be without leave to enter or remain in the UK, unless this was granted under Appendix EU (see Annex 1 to Appendix EU).

You currently hold leave to enter or remain in the UK under Family/Private Life until 01 Sep 2023

The effect of paragraph (b) is that a person who held UK immigration leave (other than under Appendix EU to the Immigration Rules) could not meet the Appendix EU definition of a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’.

However, in the case of R (Akinsanya) v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2021] EWHC 1535 (Admin), the High Court ruled that paragraph (b), and the parts of the guidance – EU Settlement Scheme: person with a Zambrano right to reside – addressing that provision, were unlawful and ordered the Secretary of State for the Home Department (SSHD) to reconsider the relevant provisions of Appendix EU.

As a result of the High Court’s decision, the SSHD agreed, by way of a consent order dated 17 June 2021, that she will not determine applications made under Appendix EU on the basis that a person is or was a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’, where their case is affected by the decision in Akinsanya, until after she has completed her reconsideration of Appendix EU.

Given that you currently hold leave to remain in the UK until 01 Sep 2023, your application is directly affected by the decision in Akinsanya.

The Court of Appeal dismissed the SSHD’s appeal on 25 January 2022 and the SSHD is considering the implications of the judgment. In the meantime, your application cannot yet be decided. A decision will be made as soon as possible once the SSHD has completed her reconsideration of Appendix EU, as required by the consent order.

The SSHD does not consider that any detriment arises as a result of the hold on your application. In accordance with the consent order, as you made a valid EUSS Zambrano application by 30 June 2021, your certificate of application can be relied upon to confirm that your rights to work, study and (in England) rent a place to live are protected until the final determination of your EUSS Zambrano application (including the outcome of any appeal). Delete the following sentence if the person’s limited leave has since expired. As noted above, you also hold leave to enter or remain in the UK until 01 Sep 2023.

Should you require further information about the EU Settlement Scheme, please go to https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families or alternatively, contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre by phone on 0300 123 7379 (from inside the UK), 0203 080 0010 (from outside the UK) or by submitting a further question using the online enquiry form https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start

Please note we cannot deal with any enquiries/replies sent directly to this mailbox.

Yours sincerely,

UKVI European Casework

I am optimistic We will all have good news to share very soon. Delay not denial.
I just received a copy of same email. All they do is copy and paste.

Likewise me. Received same email today
Same here received the same email and mine didn’t have the bottom but also so many mistakes ( they forgot to delete appropriate and insert ) we shall wait , April is not too far

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:42 pm

Ngoo wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:23 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:53 pm
UPDATE:

I sent an email to the HO lawyer, last Wednesday asking him for an update.

I got a response reminding me that HO asked me to withdraw my JR and had agreed to reconsider my EUSS Application Decision . He also sent me a fresh COA pending the outcome of my EUSS application.
Congratulations Lulubaby!
Happy New Year! Hope you are doing well. Is been a while …keep going is almost done. Remain blessed
Ngoooo, my sister. Happy New Year!!!! How are you?. Longest time. It will soon be one year oooooh. Levels will change again for you. After one year on Settled Status, drum roll please......

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:47 am

Catalley09 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:01 pm
Update

On the 25th January just after the Arkisanya judgement l received an email from the courts regarding HO (had appealed the decision made on the EEA residence card and they were refused permission to appeal and today courts just refunded the £80 l paid , hopefully it’s a positive decision soon l do not have leave to remain
That's a good indication. Although, you can no longer be issued a DRC, but make sure they confirm to you in writing that they will be giving effect to the judgement retrospectively to reflect you derivative status as that might aid your EUSS application. I have also received a refund for my EUSS appeal today so just waiting for them to effect the decision. Good luck everyone.

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:48 am

Ngoo wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:05 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:08 pm
Ngoo wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:47 pm
Hello everyone!
God is Good!!!
I am so excited to let you all know that I have been granted SETTLE STATUS under the EU settlement scheme Zambrano.
Applied -November 2020
COA- December 2020
NO Biometric done for this application
Settled Status - 17th March 2021
I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement throughout this process must especially Snooky, Mubashir, IST, Chris 90, Lulubaby and others May the face of the Lord Almighty continue to shine on you all in Jesus Name Amen. To everyone who is still waiting for the outcome of their application, your Testimony is on the way. Thank you Jesus!!!
Ngoo, Happy New Year and hope you and family are well. Did you get issued a BRC automatically or you had to apply separately?

Happy New year everyone! We are doing well thanks. Hope you and your family are doing good. It was issued separately because they want you to pay for it but if you allow Your Derivative card to expire you will get the Indefinite Leave Resident Card free. Stay blessed
Thanks Ngoo, good to hear from you!

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:52 am

Baccra wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:30 pm
Thank very much. I was actually advised by the home office to apply using Zambrano. I will look into your advice. Thank you so much
You are welcome. I wouldn't trust the advice of the contact centre agent. As I have suggested you, you stand better chance as a Chen carer and not getting wrapped up in all the mess HO has created for we Zambrano carers. Please do you research and feel free to pop a question on here. All the best.

jossywilliams
Newly Registered

Post by jossywilliams » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I thought I should share some good news 😊

I made a paper application on the month of May 2021...

I for COA 3months after...

I just got my settled status today.

Good luck to everyone waiting, it shall be your turn soon. Amen

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:29 pm

jossywilliams wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:26 pm
Hello everyone,

God is amazing... congratulations and may you now enjoy your peace. Please what is your background please just to give some of us hope

jossywilliams
Newly Registered

Post by jossywilliams » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:16 pm

My background is on the basis of my child for whom I jointly share parental responsibilities with his mum, who is also my wife. They are both British.

Darasimidd

Post by Darasimidd » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:56 pm

jossywilliams wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:16 pm
My background is on the basis of my child for whom I jointly share parental responsibilities with his mum, who is also my wife. They are both British.
Please if you Don't mind me asking, did you apply for leave to remain at any time?

jossywilliams
Newly Registered

Post by jossywilliams » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:43 pm

Darasimidd wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:56 pm
jossywilliams wrote:
Please if you Don't mind me asking, did you apply for leave to remain at any time?
Yeah, I had limited leave to remain granted 2017, which expired 2020, and before that expired, I applied to EU Settlement and was granted 5yrs in 2020, and applied for settlement in 2021 and now settled.

Darasimidd

Post by Darasimidd » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:34 pm

jossywilliams wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:43 pm
Darasimidd wrote:
jossywilliams wrote:
Yeah, I had limited leave to remain granted 2017, which expired 2020, and before that expired, I applied to EU Settlement and was granted 5yrs in 2020, and applied for settlement in 2021 and now settled.

Congratulations to you. I pray that the rest of us waiting will receive our good news very soon.

jossywilliams
Newly Registered

Post by jossywilliams » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:48 am

Darasimidd wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:34 pm
jossywilliams wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
jossywilliams wrote:

Congratulations to you. I pray that the rest of us waiting will receive our good news very soon.
AMEN... GOD WILL DO IT.

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:31 am

jossywilliams wrote:
Hello everyone,

Congrats! How did it go with the appeal decision you were expecting from the IAC Bradford?

Dilbar321
Pakistan

Post by Dilbar321 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:57 am

That’s good news.I applied my case last year July I gave my biometric on 16 feb last last month two weeks before I receive my certificate of valid application any idea when I will get my good news.thanks

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:45 am

jossywilliams wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
jossywilliams wrote:
Have you made application as zambrano carer?

Dilbar321
Pakistan

Post by Dilbar321 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:58 am

Yes I applied as a zambrano carer and I have 2 an half heat family and private life on 10 year route which expire next year June.thanks

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:37 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:48 am
Ngoo wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:05 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:08 pm
Ngoo wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:47 pm
Hello everyone!
God is Good!!!
I am so excited to let you all know that I have been granted SETTLE STATUS under the EU settlement scheme Zambrano.
Applied -November 2020
COA- December 2020
NO Biometric done for this application
Settled Status - 17th March 2021
I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement throughout this process must especially Snooky, Mubashir, IST, Chris 90, Lulubaby and others May the face of the Lord Almighty continue to shine on you all in Jesus Name Amen. To everyone who is still waiting for the outcome of their application, your Testimony is on the way. Thank you Jesus!!!
Ngoo, Happy New Year and hope you and family are well. Did you get issued a BRC automatically or you had to apply separately?

Happy New year everyone! We are doing well thanks. Hope you and your family are doing good. It was issued separately because they want you to pay for it but if you allow Your Derivative card to expire you will get the Indefinite Leave Resident Card free. Stay blessed
Thanks Ngoo, good to hear from you!

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:39 pm

Catalley09 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:44 pm
Tina87 wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
Whyworry wrote:
Hi All,

We are contacting you in regards to an application under the EU Settlement Scheme.

You applied to the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) as a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’.

The definition of a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’ provides, at paragraph (b), that the person must be without leave to enter or remain in the UK, unless this was granted under Appendix EU (see Annex 1 to Appendix EU).

You currently hold leave to enter or remain in the UK under Family/Private Life until 01 Sep 2023

The effect of paragraph (b) is that a person who held UK immigration leave (other than under Appendix EU to the Immigration Rules) could not meet the Appendix EU definition of a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’.

However, in the case of R (Akinsanya) v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2021] EWHC 1535 (Admin), the High Court ruled that paragraph (b), and the parts of the guidance – EU Settlement Scheme: person with a Zambrano right to reside – addressing that provision, were unlawful and ordered the Secretary of State for the Home Department (SSHD) to reconsider the relevant provisions of Appendix EU.

As a result of the High Court’s decision, the SSHD agreed, by way of a consent order dated 17 June 2021, that she will not determine applications made under Appendix EU on the basis that a person is or was a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’, where their case is affected by the decision in Akinsanya, until after she has completed her reconsideration of Appendix EU.

Given that you currently hold leave to remain in the UK until 01 Sep 2023, your application is directly affected by the decision in Akinsanya.

The Court of Appeal dismissed the SSHD’s appeal on 25 January 2022 and the SSHD is considering the implications of the judgment. In the meantime, your application cannot yet be decided. A decision will be made as soon as possible once the SSHD has completed her reconsideration of Appendix EU, as required by the consent order.

The SSHD does not consider that any detriment arises as a result of the hold on your application. In accordance with the consent order, as you made a valid EUSS Zambrano application by 30 June 2021, your certificate of application can be relied upon to confirm that your rights to work, study and (in England) rent a place to live are protected until the final determination of your EUSS Zambrano application (including the outcome of any appeal). Delete the following sentence if the person’s limited leave has since expired. As noted above, you also hold leave to enter or remain in the UK until 01 Sep 2023.

Should you require further information about the EU Settlement Scheme, please go to https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families or alternatively, contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre by phone on 0300 123 7379 (from inside the UK), 0203 080 0010 (from outside the UK) or by submitting a further question using the online enquiry form https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start

Please note we cannot deal with any enquiries/replies sent directly to this mailbox.

Yours sincerely,

UKVI European Casework

I am optimistic We will all have good news to share very soon. Delay not denial.

Same here received the same email and mine didn’t have the bottom but also so many mistakes ( they forgot to delete appropriate and insert ) we shall wait , April is not too far
Yesterday my Partner came back from Back home at Gatwick airport and the Immigration officer told her you have been granted Pre Settled status and you don't need to apply for an extension which is due in September 2022.

AND

Today My Partner Received the same email as above.

Is this a Joke ?

Whyworry
Nigeria

Post by Whyworry » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:05 pm

Please what is your story? When did you submitted your application?

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:25 pm

jossywilliams wrote:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations 🍾

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:15 pm

sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:39 pm
Catalley09 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
Whyworry wrote:
Hi All,

Yours sincerely,

UKVI European Casework

Yesterday my Partner came back from Back home at Gatwick airport and the Immigration officer told her you have been granted Pre Settled status and you don't need to apply for an extension which is due in September 2022.

AND

Is this a Joke ?
Oh wow! Congratulations to your partner,
You know I think she really got pre-settle status as the airport officer was saying. The reason I’m saying that it’s because their are able to digitally check one status.
So tell her to go check her status online on to the government website. To do so she will need her passport number or her application reference number and her date of birth.

The email sent today must have been a mistake from HO, we will never comprehend those people working at Home office

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:42 am

Miss-Suz wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:15 pm
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
Whyworry wrote:
Hi All,

Yours sincerely,

UKVI European Casework

AND

Is this a Joke ?
You know I think she really got pre-settle status as the airport officer was saying. The reason I’m saying that it’s because their are able to digitally check one status.
So tell her to go check her status online on to the government website. To do so she will need her passport number or her application reference number and her date of birth.

The email sent today must have been a mistake from HO, we will never comprehend those people working at Home office

Please can you send the link on how to check?thanks

THM1982
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by THM1982 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:34 am

Tina87 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:42 am
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Please can you send the link on how to check?thanks
https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:20 am

Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
Whyworry wrote:
Hi All,

Yours sincerely,

UKVI European Casework

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks for your feedback.

We checked the online status which shows the CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION.

Thanks

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:49 am

sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:20 am
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks for your feedback.

We checked the online status which shows the CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION.

Thanks
Oh is it?
That is really strange, huummm that Immigration officer what did he see then when saying she got pre-settled status !
smh! HOME OFFICE!