ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

warid6955321
Mood:

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by warid6955321 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:14 am

THM1982 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:34 am
Tina87 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:42 am
Miss-Suz wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:15 pm
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:39 pm
Catalley09 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:44 pm
Tina87 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:46 pm

Likewise me. Received same email today
Same here received the same email and mine didn’t have the bottom but also so many mistakes ( they forgot to delete appropriate and insert ) we shall wait , April is not too far
Yesterday my Partner came back from Back home at Gatwick airport and the Immigration officer told her you have been granted Pre Settled status and you don't need to apply for an extension which is due in September 2022.

AND

Today My Partner Received the same email as above.

Is this a Joke ?
Oh wow! Congratulations to your partner,
You know I think she really got pre-settle status as the airport officer was saying. The reason I’m saying that it’s because their are able to digitally check one status.
So tell her to go check her status online on to the government website. To do so she will need her passport number or her application reference number and her date of birth.

The email sent today must have been a mistake from HO, we will never comprehend those people working at Home office

Please can you send the link on how to check?thanks
https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status
I opened the link its not asking application ref number. Its asking for Passport, id card or brp number.
Can anyone guide where to put application ref number?

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:24 am

Miss-Suz wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:49 am
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:20 am
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:

Same here received the same email and mine didn’t have the bottom but also so many mistakes ( they forgot to delete appropriate and insert ) we shall wait , April is not too far
Yesterday my Partner came back from Back home at Gatwick airport and the Immigration officer told her you have been granted Pre Settled status and you don't need to apply for an extension which is due in September 2022.

AND

Is this a Joke ?
You know I think she really got pre-settle status as the airport officer was saying. The reason I’m saying that it’s because their are able to digitally check one status.
So tell her to go check her status online on to the government website. To do so she will need her passport number or her application reference number and her date of birth.

The email sent today must have been a mistake from HO, we will never comprehend those people working at Home office
Thanks for your feedback.

We checked the online status which shows the CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION.

Thanks
Oh is it?
That is really strange, huummm that Immigration officer what did he see then when saying she got pre-settled status !
smh! HOME OFFICE!
Wondering, Even she told that you don't need to apply for Extention you been granted Pre Settled Status and You will get a decision soon. LOL

THM1982
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by THM1982 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:25 am

sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:24 am
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks
Oh is it?
That is really strange, huummm that Immigration officer what did he see then when saying she got pre-settled status !
smh! HOME OFFICE!
Wondering, Even she told that you don't need to apply for Extention you been granted Pre Settled Status and You will get a decision soon. LOL
My question is how did the immigration officer know that she applied under the euss

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:14 am

THM1982 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:25 am
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks
Oh is it?
smh! HOME OFFICE!
My question is how did the immigration officer know that she applied under the euss
They Definitely Know. even any application under process or refusals.

Blessed child
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed child » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:03 pm

sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:44 am

I just received a copy of same email. All they do is copy and paste.

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks
Maybe the Immigration officer is prophesying! Receive it! Congratulations!

Blessed child
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed child » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:12 pm

Blessed child wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:03 pm
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks
Or maybe it has been approved and recorded on the system but not reflected yet on the status check. I know this must be very hard for you trying to think out if it's true or not. Hopefully it will all end in praise

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:28 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks
Oh is it?
smh! HOME OFFICE!
Come to think of it, weeks ago / last month, remember when I asked the question on how to get a digital COA, I called the EU resolution centre and told the lady I don’t have a digital COA, and can’t prove my status. I told the lady that I used the view and prove your status link but kept on seeing “Your application had been refused....”

The lady said she couldn’t help me because my EUSS application has been refused. I insisted that she had to help but the lady said something.
I found it strange when the lady told me that “We can only give you a digital COA if you have a pre Settled or Settled Status”

Surprisingly she had no idea of my appeal etc. I flipped and within a few minutes I angrily summarised my JR journey to her. I told her I thought they all coordinate information with HO, how come they don’t know about my JR / HO consent order. I insisted and read it out to her. As soon as she heard the bit about HO agreeing to reconsider the decision, she then sent me an email address to send the Consent Order to, so that they can sort it out from their own end. She said it will take weeks to be sorted out.

I told her I no longer believe anything, that she should please stay on the line to be sure, so I sent the evidence she asked for to that email address and got an automated response. Then we ended the discussion.

In less than one week, I had 3 missed calls in 2 days from an unknown number. A week after that my earlier call to EU resolution centre I decided to call them again and the lady that picked told me they had been trying to reach me but couldn’t. We checked together on the view your status link and I saw my digital COA and that my passport picture which I took in a hurry last year, staring at me.

I am still wondering why she made that comment about digital COA being for people with pre status and settled status.....

God, help please.....

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:49 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:28 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks
Oh is it?
smh! HOME OFFICE!
Come to think of it, weeks ago / last month, remember when I asked the question on how to get a digital COA, I called the EU resolution centre and told the lady I don’t have a digital COA, and can’t prove my status. I told the lady that I used the view and prove your status link but kept on seeing “Your application had been refused....”

The lady said she couldn’t help me because my EUSS application has been refused. I insisted that she had to help but the lady said something.
I found it strange when the lady told me that “We can only give you a digital COA if you have a pre Settled or Settled Status”

Surprisingly she had no idea of my appeal etc. I flipped and within a few minutes I angrily summarised my JR journey to her. I told her I thought they all coordinate information with HO, how come they don’t know about my JR / HO consent order. I insisted and read it out to her. As soon as she heard the bit about HO agreeing to reconsider the decision, she then sent me an email address to send the Consent Order to, so that they can sort it out from their own end. She said it will take weeks to be sorted out.

I told her I no longer believe anything, that she should please stay on the line to be sure, so I sent the evidence she asked for to that email address and got an automated response. Then we ended the discussion.

In less than one week, I had 3 missed calls in 2 days from an unknown number. A week after that my earlier call to EU resolution centre I decided to call them again and the lady that picked told me they had been trying to reach me but couldn’t. We checked together on the view your status link and I saw my digital COA and that my passport picture which I took in a hurry last year, staring at me.

I am still wondering why she made that comment about digital COA being for people with pre status and settled status.....

God, help please.....
Awww my sister Lulubaby I am so sorry that you had to go through all this 😤😤 .
Don’t think these people are really trained, they absolutely don’t know what they are doing? How can she give you that kind of information?
I don’t have settled status yet but I can see my digital COA with my picture. And I’m sure others in here have been able to see their digital COA too.

Why can’t they make things easier for all of us?? SMH

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:55 pm

Plus it doesn’t make any sense at all. Why the digital COA would be showing when someone already got pre settled or settled status??? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
You will see you status not the COA!! She needs training I think 🤦🏽‍♀️

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:00 pm

Oooh now I understand why the immigration officer told the lady that she has been granted pre settled status . Maybe this is what HO employee have been told to. That if they see someone digital COA it means they have been granted settled or pre settled status. 😂
Something wrong somewhere with HO

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:13 pm

Oh! Family I think that can be a hint!! 🤔
Those who can view their digital COA, maybe their applications have been classed successful who knows!
We are going to soon start celebrating our victory in JESUS name 🙏🏽💃🏽💃🏽

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:51 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:00 pm
Oooh now I understand why the immigration officer told the lady that she has been granted pre settled status . Maybe this is what HO employee have been told to. That if they see someone digital COA it means they have been granted settled or pre settled status. 😂
Something wrong somewhere with HO
Agreed.

Otherwise How the immigration offer can say you have been granted and don't need to apply for an extension.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:39 pm

warid6955321 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:14 am
THM1982 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

I opened the link its not asking application ref number. Its asking for Passport, id card or brp number.
Enter your application reference number where it says passport number.
When you don’t have your passport number your application reference number is the one to use.
But use it in the passport section like I said, it works

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:04 pm

sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks
Oh is it?
smh! HOME OFFICE!
Omg! Wow! Like I said maybe people who got digital COA have already been accepted for status, this is definitely something HO and their staff know that we ignore 🤔

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:12 pm

THM1982 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:25 am
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks
Oh is it?
smh! HOME OFFICE!
They knows, by entering your details onto their system your immigrations history will automatically appear in from of their eyes.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:14 pm

Blessed child wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:12 pm
Blessed child wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:03 pm
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Catalley09 wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

Thanks
Or maybe it has been approved and recorded on the system but not reflected yet on the status check. I know this must be very hard for you trying to think out if it's true or not. Hopefully it will all end in praise
I agree! 💯💯

KSplendide
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by KSplendide » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:18 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:39 pm
warid6955321 wrote:
THM1982 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
sheeraz_wahid wrote:

AND

Is this a Joke ?

When you don’t have your passport number your application reference number is the one to use.
Thanks for the tip Miss Suz, it does work! Just checked mine online and its there; Eventhough, I didn't receive a notification email or letter.
I applied for adult Zambrano on:
28 June 2021
Biometrics: 26 Jan 2022

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:28 pm

KSplendide wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:18 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:39 pm
warid6955321 wrote:
THM1982 wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:

Thanks for the tip Miss Suz, it does work! Just checked mine online and its there; Eventhough, I didn't receive a notification email or letter.
I applied for adult Zambrano on:
28 June 2021
Biometrics: 26 Jan 2022
You are welcome!
Ooh that is great! Congrats!
You have your digital COA while you haven’t received a letter yet, that’s fabulous!

I think others here should also check their online status, they might have a digital COA without even know it.

I

KSplendide
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by KSplendide » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:06 pm

Yep! I totally agree. Thanks again:-)

JanuszM
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by JanuszM » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:18 am

I have my COA in November 2021 still waiting for decision. I have share my "share code" with my new employer. She did verify this code through Home Office checking service and never get any answer from them. What to do now?

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:47 am

JanuszM wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:18 am
I have my COA in November 2021 still waiting for decision. I have share my "share code" with my new employer. She did verify this code through Home Office checking service and never get any answer from them. What to do now?
Hummm that is very strange!
Did your employer used the employment checking service or used your share code to verify. Because this is two different things. Asked again your employer to see how they proceeded.
Using the employment checking service means that the employer will receive an answer from HO, that usually take 7 days.
While entering your share code allow the employer to see your right to work straight away.
It will appear to them same as you see your digital COA but they just won’t see the stage of your application.

Read your paper COA with you have one, there is a part where it’s explained how the employer can contact HO about one right to work

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:53 am

Miss-Suz wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:47 am
JanuszM wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:18 am
Hummm that is very strange!
Did your employer used the employment checking service or used your share code to verify. Because this is two different things. Asked again your employer to see how they proceeded.
Using the employment checking service means that the employer will receive an answer from HO, that usually take 7 days.
While entering your share code allow the employer to see your right to work straight away.
It will appear to them same as you see your digital COA but they just won’t see the stage of your application.

Read your paper COA with you have one, there is a part where it’s explained how the employer can contact HO about one right to work
To see your right to work they must enter your share code and your date of birth at www.gov.uk/view-right-to-work

For the employment checking service they don’t need the share code, they only use your application reference number to verify.

So you need to contact your new employer again to explain that to them.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:24 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:42 pm
Ngoo wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:23 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:53 pm
UPDATE:

I sent an email to the HO lawyer, last Wednesday asking him for an update.

I got a response reminding me that HO asked me to withdraw my JR and had agreed to reconsider my EUSS Application Decision . He also sent me a fresh COA pending the outcome of my EUSS application.
Congratulations Lulubaby!
Happy New Year! Hope you are doing well. Is been a while …keep going is almost done. Remain blessed
Ngoooo, my sister. Happy New Year!!!! How are you?. Longest time. It will soon be one year oooooh. Levels will change again for you. After one year on Settled Status, drum roll please......
Happy Sunday Lulubaby! My dear , I give God all the glory 🙏 you are right o😊 I am collating all the required documents to apply for British citizenship. I passed the English test but failed the life in the Uk test. Please don’t underestimate it o🤣 by the time they start asking me What Charles the VII did in 1670 …. I quickly registered myself for online revision🤣🤣 apart from that I am so proud of you my fellow warrior. Keep fighting and wining because our Good God is on your side. Stay blessed

All the best to all the warriors on this forum and congratulations in advance.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:32 am

Ngoo wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:24 am
LULUBABY wrote:
Ngoo wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
UPDATE:

I got a response reminding me that HO asked me to withdraw my JR and had agreed to reconsider my EUSS Application Decision . He also sent me a fresh COA pending the outcome of my EUSS application.
Happy New Year! Hope you are doing well. Is been a while …keep going is almost done. Remain blessed
Ngoooo, my sister. Happy New Year!!!! How are you?. Longest time. It will soon be one year oooooh. Levels will change again for you. After one year on Settled Status, drum roll please......

All the best to all the warriors on this forum and congratulations in advance.
Last edited by Ngoo on Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 am

Ngoo wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:32 am
Ngoo wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:24 am
LULUBABY wrote:
Ngoo wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
UPDATE:

Happy Sunday Lulubaby! My dear , I give God all the glory 🙏 you are right o😊 I am collating all the required documents to apply for British citizenship. I passed the English test but failed the life in the Uk test. Please don’t underestimate it o🤣 by the time they start asking me What Charles the VII did in 1450 …. I quickly registered myself for the online revision🤣🤣 apart from that I am so proud of you my fellow warrior. Keep fighting and wining because our Good God is on your side. Stay blessed