ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COVER LETTER FOR EXTENSION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zCIO2022
Newly Registered
Germany

COVER LETTER FOR EXTENSION

Post by zCIO2022 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:46 pm

Thanks to Moderators and respectful partipcants, i have been able to apply for the T1 visa and now ready for extension application. Without help of exrternal parites.

I now read in some posts that it is better to have a Cover letter when doing the applicaiton.

Can anyone be kind enough and show a draft of a cover letter? or if not, what should be mentioned in it?

I assume it is not a must, but good to have... many thanks in advance for all help

marcnath

Re: COVER LETTER FOR EXTENSION

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:47 am

zCIO2022 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:46 pm
Thanks to Moderators and respectful partipcants, i have been able to apply for the T1 visa and now ready for extension application. Without help of exrternal parites.

I now read in some posts that it is better to have a Cover letter when doing the applicaiton.

Can anyone be kind enough and show a draft of a cover letter? or if not, what should be mentioned in it?

I assume it is not a must, but good to have... many thanks in advance for all help
A cover letter is not needed but is useful if you need to clarify some parts of your application.

There is no standard form but you can find an example here indefinite-leave-to-remain/an-example-o ... 80745.html
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zCIO2022
Newly Registered
Germany

Re: COVER LETTER FOR EXTENSION

Post by zCIO2022 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:59 am

marcnath wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:47 am
zCIO2022 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:46 pm

A cover letter is not needed but is useful if you need to clarify some parts of your application.

There is no standard form but you can find an example here indefinite-leave-to-remain/an-example-o ... 80745.html
many thanks marcnath!