ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Blessed child
Newly Registered

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Blessed child » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:33 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:28 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:49 am
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:20 am
Miss-Suz wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:15 pm
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:39 pm
Catalley09 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:44 pm

Same here received the same email and mine didn’t have the bottom but also so many mistakes ( they forgot to delete appropriate and insert ) we shall wait , April is not too far
Yesterday my Partner came back from Back home at Gatwick airport and the Immigration officer told her you have been granted Pre Settled status and you don't need to apply for an extension which is due in September 2022.

AND

Today My Partner Received the same email as above.

Is this a Joke ?
Oh wow! Congratulations to your partner,
You know I think she really got pre-settle status as the airport officer was saying. The reason I’m saying that it’s because their are able to digitally check one status.
So tell her to go check her status online on to the government website. To do so she will need her passport number or her application reference number and her date of birth.

The email sent today must have been a mistake from HO, we will never comprehend those people working at Home office
Thanks for your feedback.

We checked the online status which shows the CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION.

Thanks
Oh is it?
That is really strange, huummm that Immigration officer what did he see then when saying she got pre-settled status !
smh! HOME OFFICE!
Come to think of it, weeks ago / last month, remember when I asked the question on how to get a digital COA, I called the EU resolution centre and told the lady I don’t have a digital COA, and can’t prove my status. I told the lady that I used the view and prove your status link but kept on seeing “Your application had been refused....”

The lady said she couldn’t help me because my EUSS application has been refused. I insisted that she had to help but the lady said something.
I found it strange when the lady told me that “We can only give you a digital COA if you have a pre Settled or Settled Status”

Surprisingly she had no idea of my appeal etc. I flipped and within a few minutes I angrily summarised my JR journey to her. I told her I thought they all coordinate information with HO, how come they don’t know about my JR / HO consent order. I insisted and read it out to her. As soon as she heard the bit about HO agreeing to reconsider the decision, she then sent me an email address to send the Consent Order to, so that they can sort it out from their own end. She said it will take weeks to be sorted out.

I told her I no longer believe anything, that she should please stay on the line to be sure, so I sent the evidence she asked for to that email address and got an automated response. Then we ended the discussion.

In less than one week, I had 3 missed calls in 2 days from an unknown number. A week after that my earlier call to EU resolution centre I decided to call them again and the lady that picked told me they had been trying to reach me but couldn’t. We checked together on the view your status link and I saw my digital COA and that my passport picture which I took in a hurry last year, staring at me.

I am still wondering why she made that comment about digital COA being for people with pre status and settled status.....

God, help please.....
I think the lady is making a mistake because COA is just a confirmation that one has made a valid application to the EUSS and entitles one to live,work,rent ,study, use NHS etc in the UK. I don't think that digital COA means any different. If one has been granted settled or pre-settled status, the status online should show Settled or Pre- settled status. This is what I think. Let's keep praying that our good news will soon be knocking on our doors.

Shara111

Post by Shara111 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:59 pm

Hi Guys ,hope you all are OK 👍
I need your help as I am on the years route and my visa left only for 2 months ,I'm doubtful about zambrano ,should i apply under zambrano or not if yes then what will happend after my visa expires and my cases refuses ,will I able to apply last flr p or not
Or I apply directly flrp and then apply for eu zambrano ??
Please guys help me
Thanks

alana7
Grenada

Post by alana7 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:19 am

If you are applying for Zambrano now do you get a paper application or online form? Also my cousin got her Zambrano settled status in December 2019 after being on 7.5 of the 10 year route and is trying to naturalise now but a lawyer told her she needs to wait 10 years to naturalise is this true? I thought surely as she has completed 2.5 on what is basically ILR she only needed 1 year or am I wrong and the one year is only for EU citizens on settled status not non EU.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:09 am

alana7 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:19 am
If you are applying for Zambrano now do you get a paper application or online form? Also my cousin got her Zambrano settled status in December 2019 after being on 7.5 of the 10 year route and is trying to naturalise now but a lawyer told her she needs to wait 10 years to naturalise is this true? I thought surely as she has completed 2.5 on what is basically ILR she only needed 1 year or am I wrong and the one year is only for EU citizens on settled status not non EU.
What kind of lawyer is that?? 🙄
Settled status is equal permanent residence. So after 1 year of getting her settled status she definitely can apply for British citizenship.

Shara111

Post by Shara111 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:30 am

Please guys help me .I have british wife n kids 7 n 5 yesrs old.money is also problem..can I apply zambrsno and flr p at same time? .

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:02 am

alana7 wrote:
If you were Overstay and when you got your decision on the 10-year route after 10 years from that date you can apply for Naturalisation.

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:47 am

Shara111 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:30 am
Please guys help me .I have british wife n kids 7 n 5 yesrs old.money is also problem..can I apply zambrsno and flr p at same time? .
Please apply for Zambarano. It's free. Ask fee waiver and apply for Flrfp/ fm

Shara111

Post by Shara111 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:10 pm

Thanks for kind reply, can I apply both at same Time as limited leave to remain expiring in mid of May.
What's the last date of zambrano I can apply ? I heard its 29th of march?
Please
Thanks again

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:58 pm

Hello all,

You know what? I just received the standard email that HO are sending to people that got LTR. Are those people drunk when sending the email?? 😳😳
I don’t hold any leave at all. Last one ended in 2016 and it was 5 years family member of an EEA not even appendix FM.

See these two sentences below:

“ You currently hold leave to enter or remain in the UK under the Immigration Rules”

“ Given that you currently hold leave to remain in the UK until, your application is directly affected by the decision in Akinsanya.”

They normally state the validity date of the leave but there is none in my email as I dont have any leave. But they still sent me the email. It’s like they’re sending it randomly without even checking the info they hold about me. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

I just don’t get it!

I replied to them back that they should amend the wrong info they have about me 🙄

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:06 pm

They refused my first EUSS application made in 2019. Their reasons was because I did not apply for appendix FM first.
Now saying that I hold leave to remain ! 😂😂😂😂

Shara111

Post by Shara111 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:57 pm

to be free wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:47 am
Shara111 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:30 am
Please apply for Zambarano. It's free. Ask fee waiver and apply for Flrfp/ fm
Thank you for your kind reply

Shara111

Post by Shara111 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:58 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:06 pm
They refused my first EUSS application made in 2019. Their reasons was because I did not apply for appendix FM first.
Now saying that I hold leave to remain ! 😂😂😂😂
Limited?

alana7
Grenada

Post by alana7 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:42 pm

sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:02 am
alana7 wrote:
If you were Overstay and when you got your decision on the 10-year route after 10 years from that date you can apply for Naturalisation.

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean the first 2.5 years on the 10 year route or when she got settled status whilst on the 10 year route?

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:51 pm

alana7 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:42 pm
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
alana7 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean the first 2.5 years on the 10 year route or when she got settled status whilst on the 10 year route?
Yes on the date when they got Leave to remain after 10 yeara they can apply

alana7
Grenada

Post by alana7 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:05 pm

sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:51 pm
alana7 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:42 pm
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
alana7 wrote:

Yes on the date when they got Leave to remain after 10 yeara they can apply
Thank you so much.

Onomskky
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Onomskky » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Hope everyone is doing well and I'm glad to see trickles of good news coming through on the forum. I called the EUSS resolution centre today to check on the progress of my application I made in June 2021 and it was a very weird exchange. The rep I spoke to confirmed a COA hasn't been sent as per the notes on the system and that my status would be confirmed soon. I checked again because the wording is a bit strange as on all occasions, they would say a decision hasn't been made yet. This brings me to the conclusion that decisions on applications have been made and they are just waiting for the publication of the new guideline before informing applicants. Wondering if anyone in the forum has had such an exchange with the resolution centre?

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:50 pm

Onomskky wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:41 pm
Hope everyone is doing well and I'm glad to see trickles of good news coming through on the forum. I called the EUSS resolution centre today to check on the progress of my application I made in June 2021 and it was a very weird exchange. The rep I spoke to confirmed a COA hasn't been sent as per the notes on the system and that my status would be confirmed soon. I checked again because the wording is a bit strange as on all occasions, they would say a decision hasn't been made yet. This brings me to the conclusion that decisions on applications have been made and they are just waiting for the publication of the new guideline before informing applicants. Wondering if anyone in the forum has had such an exchange with the resolution centre?
Confusion, they misfired.

Maybe that was why the lady at the resolution centre told me that they give COA to people with Pre Settled and Settled Status- strange!.

Maybe that was why the Immigration Officer at Gatwick told that member’s partner, who hadn’t received her COA, that they had a Pre Settled Status and therefore shouldn’t renew in September- strange!.

If you read those letters members posted here which they received from HO you can see HO has hit a brick wall. They have already stated in those letters that Zambrano can be held along with Leave to remain.

That email Apollo Alpha received really sums it all up. What other trick can HO pull out?. Even the swift response and politeness of the emails I receive from the HO lawyer whenever I make enquires or complain amazes me. I ask myself is it the same Lulubaby whom her write up/submission for application for paper hearing made no sense and couldn’t be understood?.

Yet we still haven’t received any decisions.

I am just wondering if they are waiting to collect all the possible renewal fees they can, before we get our various decisions.

“ have had a chance to review the case and agree that as it is materially on all fours with the situation in the case of Akinsanya (denial of leave under the EUSS because other leave was held), we have nowhere to go with our challenge and events will now take their course after the review of the rules which I proceeding.”

Whenever I feel low, I read that bit over and over again. I feel better. My Joy knows no bounds, because drum roll please....
‘We have nowhere to go with our challenge” Oh yeah, Oh yeah...

HO and EU resolution Centre are materially on all fours with Confusion, Lack of Organisation....Just name it!

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pm

Onomskky wrote:
Hello Onomskky,

I have the same feelings. I think decisions have been already made and they are waiting for the new guidelines before sending letters.

Blessed child
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed child » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:34 pm

HO has published statements of Changes to immigration rules today. I haven't seen anything about the Zambrano application in it yet, though I am still going through it but there are some good stuff about children which includes that Children who have been granted 2.5 years visa because they have been here for 7 years or more can apply for Settlement/ Indefinite leave to remain after been on the route for 5 years instead of 10 years. Children born in the UK can apply for Settlement after 7 years instead of waiting 10 years for Naturalisation. There are some good stuff in it. I guess HO is fairer on this new changes. I pray that they will extend the same generosity to everyone of us here and grant us our settled or Pre settled status in Jesus name Amen. Please it will be nice to go through this changes to immigration rules published today and see if there is anything that will be of benefit to you, family or friends and act on it.

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:28 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:50 pm
Onomskky wrote:

Maybe that was why the lady at the resolution centre told me that they give COA to people with Pre Settled and Settled Status- strange!.

Maybe that was why the Immigration Officer at Gatwick told that member’s partner, who hadn’t received her COA, that they had a Pre Settled Status and therefore shouldn’t renew in September- strange!.

If you read those letters members posted here which they received from HO you can see HO has hit a brick wall. They have already stated in those letters that Zambrano can be held along with Leave to remain.

That email Apollo Alpha received really sums it all up. What other trick can HO pull out?. Even the swift response and politeness of the emails I receive from the HO lawyer whenever I make enquires or complain amazes me. I ask myself is it the same Lulubaby whom her write up/submission for application for paper hearing made no sense and couldn’t be understood?.

I am just wondering if they are waiting to collect all the possible renewal fees they can, before we get our various decisions.

“ have had a chance to review the case and agree that as it is materially on all fours with the situation in the case of Akinsanya (denial of leave under the EUSS because other leave was held), we have nowhere to go with our challenge and events will now take their course after the review of the rules which I proceeding.”

Whenever I feel low, I read that bit over and over again. I feel better. My Joy knows no bounds, because drum roll please....

HO and EU resolution Centre are materially on all fours with Confusion, Lack of Organisation....Just name it!
She Got her COA Before leaving the UK for Back home country.
At Gatwick when the immigration offer told that you have been granted pre-settled status, you don't need to apply for an extension in September.

Still can see Digital COA on Status when checking online status

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:38 pm

Blessed child wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:34 pm
HO has published statements of Changes to immigration rules today. I haven't seen anything about the Zambrano application in it yet, though I am still going through it but there are some good stuff about children which includes that Children who have been granted 2.5 years visa because they have been here for 7 years or more can apply for Settlement/ Indefinite leave to remain after been on the route for 5 years instead of 10 years. Children born in the UK can apply for Settlement after 7 years instead of waiting 10 years for Naturalisation. There are some good stuff in it. I guess HO is fairer on this new changes. I pray that they will extend the same generosity to everyone of us here and grant us our settled or Pre settled status in Jesus name Amen. Please it will be nice to go through this changes to immigration rules published today and see if there is anything that will be of benefit to you, family or friends and act on it.
At least the changes to Appendix EU now reflects the Paragraph (d) of the consent order in the case of Akinsanya. Good step in the right direction!

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:40 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:38 pm
Blessed child wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:34 pm
At least the changes to Appendix EU now reflects the Paragraph (d) of the consent order in the case of Akinsanya. Good step in the right direction!
Am confused. How Lagosbos? How is this related to Akinsanya

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:52 pm

“EU10. (1) An application made under this Appendix will be rejected as invalid where it does not meet the requirements in paragraph EU9.
(2) Paragraph 34BB of these Rules does not apply to applications made under this Appendix. Where a further valid application is made under this Appendix before a previous such application has been decided, the further application will be treated as an application to vary the previous application and only the latest application will be considered.
(3) Where a valid application is made under this Appendix before a previous valid application made under another part of or outside the Immigration Rules has been decided (or where a valid application is made under another part of or outside the Immigration Rules, or varied by a further such application, before a previous valid application made under this Appendix has been decided), both applications will be considered.
(4) Where both applications considered in accordance with sub-paragraph (3) above fall to be granted, the Secretary of State will inform the applicant that they satisfy the relevant criteria in respect of both applications and ask them to confirm which application they want to be decided and which they want to be treated as withdrawn. If the applicant does not so confirm within 14 days, the latest application will be decided and the other treated as withdrawn.”.

Onomskky
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Onomskky » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:54 pm

sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:28 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:50 pm
Onomskky wrote:

She Got her COA Before leaving the UK for Back home country.
At Gatwick when the immigration offer told that you have been granted pre-settled status, you don't need to apply for an extension in September.

Still can see Digital COA on Status when checking online status
A little bit of context to my application history might help. I applied in 2019 as a joint carer to my child who is British and I was asked twice to provide further evidence; the case took a year plus before a decision was made. I was denied based on the fact I previously applied under the 10-year route and they have no reason to believe a renewal would be denied. I quickly put in a fresh application to renew which took about 6 weeks to finalise as I can't risk waiting on the Akinsanya judgement which might swing either way. I made a fresh Zambrano application in June 2021, and from the recent Akinsanya judgement, the HO erred in law with their decision in 2020 and the rep I spoke to said I won't worry about a COA because your status will be confirmed soon and I can see the caseworker didn't bother to send you one. Also, I asked if I can send further evidence to the caseworker and she said if I were you, I won't bother about that but if you want to, here is the postal address for your peace of mind. Furthermore, my status online is still showing the refusal decision from 2020 and now I'm being told not to bother about a COA or sending additional evidence.

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:05 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:52 pm
“EU10. (1) An application made under this Appendix will be rejected as invalid where it does not meet the requirements in paragraph EU9.
(2) Paragraph 34BB of these Rules does not apply to applications made under this Appendix. Where a further valid application is made under this Appendix before a previous such application has been decided, the further application will be treated as an application to vary the previous application and only the latest application will be considered.

(3) Where a valid application is made under this Appendix before a previous valid application made under another part of or outside the Immigration Rules has been decided (or where a valid application is made under another part of or outside the Immigration Rules, or varied by a further such application, before a previous valid application made under this Appendix has been decided), both applications will be considered.
(4) Where both applications considered in accordance with sub-paragraph (3) above fall to be granted, the Secretary of State will inform the applicant that they satisfy the relevant criteria in respect of both applications and ask them to confirm which application they want to be decided and which they want to be treated as withdrawn. If the applicant does not so confirm within 14 days, the latest application will be decided and the other treated as withdrawn.”.

Lagos Bos what is a valid application? Does it mean only those with COA and what about the six weeks for applications after reconsideration of appendix EU