ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lagosbos

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Lagosbos » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:13 pm

Just to be explicit for those who might need me to. Applications under Appendix EU which includes Zambrano can no longer vary an application made under another of or outside the Immigration rules. So those who have pending Appendix FM application should expect a decision separately from their EUSS (Zambrano) application. On the bright side, it appears HO has finally come into terms with the fact that both Applications under EEA Reg (Now Appendix EU) can co-exist with other application made under other Immigration rules concurrently. So having a leave under Appendix FM shouldn't deter anyone from having a status under Appendix EU.

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:51 pm

to be free wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:05 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:52 pm
“EU10. (1) An application made under this Appendix will be rejected as invalid where it does not meet the requirements in paragraph EU9.
(2) Paragraph 34BB of these Rules does not apply to applications made under this Appendix. Where a further valid application is made under this Appendix before a previous such application has been decided, the further application will be treated as an application to vary the previous application and only the latest application will be considered.

(3) Where a valid application is made under this Appendix before a previous valid application made under another part of or outside the Immigration Rules has been decided (or where a valid application is made under another part of or outside the Immigration Rules, or varied by a further such application, before a previous valid application made under this Appendix has been decided), both applications will be considered.
(4) Where both applications considered in accordance with sub-paragraph (3) above fall to be granted, the Secretary of State will inform the applicant that they satisfy the relevant criteria in respect of both applications and ask them to confirm which application they want to be decided and which they want to be treated as withdrawn. If the applicant does not so confirm within 14 days, the latest application will be decided and the other treated as withdrawn.”.

Lagos Bos what is a valid application? Does it mean only those with COA and what about the six weeks for applications after reconsideration of appendix EU
The reconsideration of Appendix EU applicable to Zambrano is not due till the 25th of April.

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:55 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:51 pm
to be free wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:05 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:52 pm
“EU10. (1) An application made under this Appendix will be rejected as invalid where it does not meet the requirements in paragraph EU9.
(2) Paragraph 34BB of these Rules does not apply to applications made under this Appendix. Where a further valid application is made under this Appendix before a previous such application has been decided, the further application will be treated as an application to vary the previous application and only the latest application will be considered.

(3) Where a valid application is made under this Appendix before a previous valid application made under another part of or outside the Immigration Rules has been decided (or where a valid application is made under another part of or outside the Immigration Rules, or varied by a further such application, before a previous valid application made under this Appendix has been decided), both applications will be considered.
(4) Where both applications considered in accordance with sub-paragraph (3) above fall to be granted, the Secretary of State will inform the applicant that they satisfy the relevant criteria in respect of both applications and ask them to confirm which application they want to be decided and which they want to be treated as withdrawn. If the applicant does not so confirm within 14 days, the latest application will be decided and the other treated as withdrawn.”.

Lagos Bos what is a valid application? Does it mean only those with COA and what about the six weeks for applications after reconsideration of appendix EU
The reconsideration of Appendix EU applicable to Zambrano is not due till the 25th of April.
Then , when?

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:39 pm

The following paragraphs shall take effect on 6 April 2022.
• APP EU1 to APP EU26

Changes to Appendix EU
APP EU1. For paragraph EU10., substitute:
“EU10. (1) An application made under this Appendix will be rejected as invalid where
it does not meet the requirements in paragraph EU9.
(2) Paragraph 34BB of these Rules does not apply to applications made under this
Appendix. Where a further valid application is made under this Appendix before a
previous such application has been decided, the further application will be treated as an
application to vary the previous application and only the latest application will be
considered.
(3) Where a valid application is made under this Appendix before a previous valid
application made under another part of or outside the Immigration Rules has been
Page 17 of 202
decided (or where a valid application is made under another part of or outside the
Immigration Rules, or varied by a further such application, before a previous valid
application made under this Appendix has been decided), both applications will be
considered.
(4) Where both applications considered in accordance with sub-paragraph (3) above fall
to be granted, the Secretary of State will inform the applicant that they satisfy the
relevant criteria in respect of both applications and ask them to confirm which
application they want to be decided and which they want to be treated as withdrawn. If
the applicant does not so confirm within 14 days, the latest application will be decided
and the other treated as withdrawn.”

JanuszM
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by JanuszM » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:16 pm

I think she did it right. She did receive acknowledgment email but no respond from Home Office at all.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:51 pm

sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:39 pm
• APP EU1 to APP EU26

Changes to Appendix EU
“EU10. (1) An application made under this Appendix will be rejected as invalid where
(2) Paragraph 34BB of these Rules does not apply to applications made under this
Appendix. Where a further valid application is made under this Appendix before a
previous such application has been decided, the further application will be treated as an
application to vary the previous application and only the latest application will be
considered.
(3) Where a valid application is made under this Appendix before a previous valid
application made under another part of or outside the Immigration Rules has been
Page 17 of 202
decided (or where a valid application is made under another part of or outside the
Immigration Rules, or varied by a further such application, before a previous valid
application made under this Appendix has been decided), both applications will be
considered.
(4) Where both applications considered in accordance with sub-paragraph (3) above fall
to be granted, the Secretary of State will inform the applicant that they satisfy the
application they want to be decided and which they want to be treated as withdrawn. If
the applicant does not so confirm within 14 days, the latest application will be decided

“If the applicant does not so confirm within 14 days, the latest application will be decided

HO has started again. What do they mean by this, taking into consideration the fact that some people find out about their decisions without even getting any letter or email from HO.

Will HO ever give up, for crying out loud?.

JanuszM
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by JanuszM » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:27 am

My employer has only Acknowledgment of application from Home Office and nothing else

ecoman
Newly Registered

Post by ecoman » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:49 am

My online status check comes back as "details does not to our record".
Applied on 30th of June 2021, did Biometeic 02 March 2022.
Not received COA yet. No email.

Does any one else experiencing the same?

Eboniangel
Zambia

Post by Eboniangel » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:39 am

ecoman wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:49 am

I also applied on 30th June 2021 through the post and all that I have received is an application acknowledgement letter. They returned my passport two weeks ago, without a decision letter, COA or biometric appointment letter. I haven't received any other emails or letters from them either. I called the EU resolution centre on Friday for an update and they just confirmed that my application is still being processed and that a Caseworker will be in touch if further information is required.

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:56 am

Eboniangel wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:39 am
ecoman wrote:

I also applied on 30th June 2021 through the post and all that I have received is an application acknowledgement letter. They returned my passport two weeks ago, without a decision letter, COA or biometric appointment letter. I haven't received any other emails or letters from them either. I called the EU resolution centre on Friday for an update and they just confirmed that my application is still being processed and that a Caseworker will be in touch if further information is required.
Why don't you email it so you have it on record...things said over the phone with homeoffice can sometimes be argued as non existent

Also it could be that they are using biometrics you already took if you did so recently..the anxiety is not good for mental health

Blessed child
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed child » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:07 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:51 pm
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:39 pm
• APP EU1 to APP EU26

Changes to Appendix EU
considered.
Page 17 of 202
considered.

“If the applicant does not so confirm within 14 days, the latest application will be decided

HO has started again. What do they mean by this, taking into consideration the fact that some people find out about their decisions without even getting any letter or email from HO.

Will HO ever give up, for crying out loud?.
🤨 You're very correct! Let's pray that they will have a provision for people whose application was decided without getting the email to choose which they want decided, to be able to return it back to them if not given what they want. May God help us all to get the good decision on the application we want in Jesus name Amen. With God all things are possible, it might take long but at the end of it all ,God never fail when we put our trust in Him.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:08 am

JanuszM wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:27 am
My employer has only Acknowledgment of application from Home Office and nothing else
Can you see your digital COA?
If yes your employer should be able to see your right to work by checking on www.gov.uk/view-right-to-work

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:10 am

ecoman wrote:

It says that when you provide wrong details.
Check properly your passport number or your application reference number when entering them

Blessed child
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed child » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:18 am

Please has anyone who applied from May 2021 for the extention of the 2.5 years on the Family life category received a decision on their application?

It's like decision on the FLR(FP) application is also taking too long to come out. What's holding that one too? It's not like there is any reason why the renewal should be taking so long as circumstance is still the same. May God help HO to find a way to make things easy for themselves.

Eboniangel
Zambia

Post by Eboniangel » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:18 pm

to be free wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:56 am
Eboniangel wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:39 am
ecoman wrote:

Why don't you email it so you have it on record...things said over the phone with homeoffice can sometimes be argued as non existent

Also it could be that they are using biometrics you already took if you did so recently..the anxiety is not good for mental health
To be free, you're absolutely right!! It's taking a huge toll on my mental health, I will send them an email so that everything can be on record. Thanks for the advice 😊

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:32 pm

ecoman wrote:

Check your Digital COA.

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:32 pm

ecoman wrote:

Check your Digital COA.

apollo_alpha

Post by apollo_alpha » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:32 pm

Hi All,

Just read this article https://freemovement.org.uk/statement-o ... ife-rules/

It seems ppl can now combine time spent under areas of appendix FM and article 8 outside the rules to make up the 10years to settlement. This is good news for some as they will qualify for settlement straight away under the revised private and family life routes.

Certainly, we will have to pay for this application compared to EUSS. I will certainly want to wait and see what changes is made to the Zambrano policy first before exploring this route.

Onomskky
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Onomskky » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:51 pm

ecoman wrote:

I have the same problem which I stated in my earlier post. I have since contacted the resolution centre and I was told not to bother about a COA or send additional evidence as my status will be confirmed soon. A reasonable conclusion is that the HO have started making decisions on some cases. Also, from April 6, a BRP would no longer be accepted as proof of right to live in the country even if it has a later expiry date - Everything is going digital. I envisage there will be sweeping immigration reform like never seen before come next month.

wizzy1979
Newly Registered

Post by wizzy1979 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:03 pm

So has the HO finished with reconsideration or rewriting of the policy for the zambrano applications yet? What’s the latest in the changes they have made please? Someone help me out. Thnx

snooky

Post by snooky » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:56 pm

wizzy1979 wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:03 pm
So has the HO finished with reconsideration or rewriting of the policy for the zambrano applications yet? What’s the latest in the changes they have made please? Someone help me out. Thnx
Hello All

In the Immigration Rules, whichever 10 years lawful residence you have had could be used for indefinite leave to remain.

No matter what the SSHD says, u guys shouldn't be worried.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:20 am

Both parents have zambranoo pre settle status. New baby born may 2021. Made her pre settle paper application in September got biomatric letter in jan after making complain to home office. Made another complain as application not concluded it over 6 months now. No reply for complain as its over a month now. Spoke to local mp. And eventually going phso. As i did b4. Needs to plan holiday's very frustrating ho.

KSplendide
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by KSplendide » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:49 pm

Blessed child wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:17 pm
to be free wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:59 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:15 pm
I just received my COA which allow me to work, study, rent a place, access benefits. Even to travel in and out the UK
Congratulations! God is great. I have read somewhere COA for non-EU is not advisable for travel, at the borders they refuse people back in until outcome of application
I think it will be a mistake to travel with COA. It will be easy to leave the country but I guess coming back might be a problem. One should seek immigration/legal advice before leaving the country with COA. God forbid that while the person was away and the application gets refused ,.The person will be stuck outside until they win the appeal who knows how long that will take and it might break the period of continous lawful residence in the UK which might come handy along the line if someone is in the UK.
You were 100% right, blessed child.
I think we all know the HO's tricks especially that the COA may not guarantee travelling freely. But today's story in the guardian confirmed it.
The recipient had travelled to India with his passport & COA only to barred re-entry on the basis that he didnt have a valid residence card.
Link: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... irst-child

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:28 pm

Blessed child wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:12 pm
Blessed child wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:03 pm
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:20 am
Miss-Suz wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:15 pm
sheeraz_wahid wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:39 pm
Catalley09 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:44 pm

Same here received the same email and mine didn’t have the bottom but also so many mistakes ( they forgot to delete appropriate and insert ) we shall wait , April is not too far
Yesterday my Partner came back from Back home at Gatwick airport and the Immigration officer told her you have been granted Pre Settled status and you don't need to apply for an extension which is due in September 2022.

AND

Today My Partner Received the same email as above.

Is this a Joke ?
Oh wow! Congratulations to your partner,
You know I think she really got pre-settle status as the airport officer was saying. The reason I’m saying that it’s because their are able to digitally check one status.
So tell her to go check her status online on to the government website. To do so she will need her passport number or her application reference number and her date of birth.

The email sent today must have been a mistake from HO, we will never comprehend those people working at Home office
Thanks for your feedback.

We checked the online status which shows the CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION.

Thanks
Maybe the Immigration officer is prophesying! Receive it! Congratulations!
Or maybe it has been approved and recorded on the system but not reflected yet on the status check. I know this must be very hard for you trying to think out if it's true or not. Hopefully it will all end in praise
>>>>>>>>>>JUST DOUBLE CHECKED<<<<<<<<<<

Whenever my partner traveled from the UK when she came back to Airport IMMIGRATION Officer always Stamped on her passport Due to BRP 10 Years Parent Route. But this time they didn't stamp on her passport as an entry in the UK and just returned the passport with these words, You been granted EU Pre Stalled Status don't need to apply for an extension.

Sounds Good......

Modesire
Newly Registered

Post by Modesire » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:49 pm

PLEASE PLEASE I NEED HELP
I APPLIED FOR ZAMBRANO ROUTE IN 2020 BUT WAS REFUSED BECAUSE I GOT 1 YEAR LEFT ON MY LR
HOW DO I GO ABOUT THE APPLICATION AGAIN
I GOT 2 MONTHS LEFT ON MY LIMITED LEAVE
PLEASE I NEED ANYBODY HELP