ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sheeraz_wahid
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by sheeraz_wahid » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:20 am

Lagosbos wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:22 am
With thanks to my heart, I announce that I have been granted settled status (Zambrano), with the journey of 2 years and 10 months finally coming to an end. I wish everyone still waiting for good news to get it sooner than expected. I am still here, so this is not the end. Thank you all and God bless. All the best!
Many Many Congrats!

You got freedom from HO and hope all others are waiting will get it soon.

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:43 am

Thank you all!

To answer your question, Wizzy1979.

I was one of the first set of people who started the old Zambrano forum after I applied just when EUSS became open to Zambrano carers back in May 2019, and that application was refused after nine months due to being left under appendix as a partner of a British citizen. I then applied for Zambrano under EEA regulations in August 2019, which was also refused, and I appealed the decision, which I won in April 2021. While my appeal was ongoing, I applied again to EUSS in November 2020, but was refused a few days before the outcome of my appeal in April 2021. I re-applied under EUSS 2 days after I was issued a BRC in May 2021 with an expiry date of June 2021, and to my surprise, that application was refused in September 2021, which was appealed and allowed back in January 2022, and the decision has now been implemented. My leave under appendix FM lapsed in September while my appeal was ongoing, and I didn't renew.

I hope that helps. It was a tough, bumpy ride, but I persevered.

Blessed child
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed child » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:05 am

Lagosbos wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:43 am
Thank you all!

I was one of the first set of people who started the old Zambrano forum after I applied just when EUSS became open to Zambrano carers back in May 2019, and that application was refused after nine months due to being left under appendix as a partner of a British citizen. I then applied for Zambrano under EEA regulations in August 2019, which was also refused, and I appealed the decision, which I won in April 2021. While my appeal was ongoing, I applied again to EUSS in November 2020, but was refused a few days before the outcome of my appeal in April 2021. I re-applied under EUSS 2 days after I was issued a BRC in May 2021 with an expiry date of June 2021, and to my surprise, that application was refused in September 2021, which was appealed and allowed back in January 2022, and the decision has now been implemented. My leave under appendix FM lapsed in September while my appeal was ongoing, and I didn't renew.

Congratulations Lagosbos! With God all things are possible. God is the owner of the land! You must have gone through a lot of stress, panic and sleepless nights with all these applications, refusals and appeal. May God grant you huge career progress that will make up for all the lost time

wizzy1979
Newly Registered

Post by wizzy1979 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:42 am

Thnx a lot lagosbos for the info. So refreshing. Congrats again bos, which means the changes in policy, the courts has helped ur application. We hope everyone on here get the good news soon too.

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:50 pm

Blessed child wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:05 am
Lagosbos wrote:
Thank you all!

Congratulations Lagosbos! With God all things are possible. God is the owner of the land! You must have gone through a lot of stress, panic and sleepless nights with all these applications, refusals and appeal. May God grant you huge career progress that will make up for all the lost time
Amen to that prayer Blessed child. I also pray you celebrate your status soonest. All the best!

Win49
Newly Registered

Post by Win49 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:03 pm

Congratulations Lagosbos, so happy for you.

Blessed child
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed child » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:24 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:50 pm
Blessed child wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:05 am
Lagosbos wrote:
Thank you all!

Amen to that prayer Blessed child. I also pray you celebrate your status soonest. All the best!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Thanks Lagosbos

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:32 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
With thanks to my heart, I announce that I have been granted settled status (Zambrano), with the journey of 2 years and 10 months finally coming to an end. I wish everyone still waiting for good news to get it sooner than expected. I am still here, so this is not the end. Thank you all and God bless. All the best!
Wow! Congratulations @Lagosbos I am so happy for you. To God be all the glory🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 God is Good 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:35 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:43 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:20 am
Both parents have zambranoo pre settle status. New baby born may 2021. Made her pre settle paper application in September got biomatric letter in jan after making complain to home office. Made another complain as application not concluded it over 6 months now. No reply for complain as its over a month now. Spoke to local mp. And eventually going phso. As i did b4. Needs to plan holiday's very frustrating ho.
Eventually after making complain i got paper COA for my daughter.
@mubashir1981, Congratulations on the arrival of your daughter🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉. All the best to you and your family. Stay blessed

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:56 pm

Congratulations.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:57 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Oh my God !!!!! I have goose bumps!!! Finally!!!!!! They have given up!!!!! Oh God. God is faithful. At long last!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:01 am

Ngoo wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:32 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
Wow! Congratulations @Lagosbos I am so happy for you. To God be all the glory🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 God is Good 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Ngoo, they have finally given up!!!!!!!!!

snooky

Post by snooky » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:46 am

Lagosbos wrote:
Your effort paid off. Congratulations

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:09 am

Lagosbos wrote:
Thank you all!

Congratulations!!! What a battle!! God is faithful

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:05 am

Ngoo wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:32 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
Many thanks Ngoo, it's been long time coming, but we made it. I pray everyone else on here shares a positive story soonest!

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:06 am

[/quote]

Many thanks to be free. Hang in there not long to go!

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:08 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:57 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
Oh my God !!!!! I have goose bumps!!! Finally!!!!!! They have given up!!!!! Oh God. God is faithful. At long last!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
Many thanks Lulubaby! A few of us on here know your story and how long you have also been fighting, but I pray it wont be too long. I definitely can't wait to read a positive story from yourself!
Last edited by Lagosbos on Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:10 am

snooky wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:46 am
Lagosbos wrote:
Your effort paid off. Congratulations
A big thank you to you Snooky for your massive contribution since the old forum and up until now. You have helped people than you could imagine. Thank you brother!

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:10 am

warid6955321 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:56 pm
Congratulations.
Many thanks Warid6955321!

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:13 am

Win49 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:03 pm
Congratulations Lagosbos, so happy for you.
Thank you Win49!

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:26 am

Lagosbos wrote:
Congratulations 🎉🍾🎊 @lagosbos

Darasimidd

Post by Darasimidd » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:46 am

Lagosbos wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:06 am
[/quote]

Congratulations to you. So happy for you

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:50 am

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:26 am
Lagosbos wrote:
Congratulations 🎉🍾🎊 @lagosbos
Many thanks Frustrated2019

Lagosbos

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:51 am

Darasimidd wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:46 am
Lagosbos wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:06 am
Congratulations to you. So happy for you
[/quote]

Thank you Darasimi

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:22 pm

Ngoo wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:35 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:43 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:20 am
Both parents have zambranoo pre settle status. New baby born may 2021. Made her pre settle paper application in September got biomatric letter in jan after making complain to home office. Made another complain as application not concluded it over 6 months now. No reply for complain as its over a month now. Spoke to local mp. And eventually going phso. As i did b4. Needs to plan holiday's very frustrating ho.
Eventually after making complain i got paper COA for my daughter.
@mubashir1981, Congratulations on the arrival of your daughter🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉. All the best to you and your family. Stay blessed
Thanks Nago.