ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and Schengen Visa Application

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pixi0710
Newly Registered

ILR and Schengen Visa Application

Post by pixi0710 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:08 pm

Hi

I applied for ILR via super-priority route and got the successful email - the same day (Monday).

I want to apply for a schengen visa via Spain and my appointment is tomorrow (Friday).

I still have my previous BRP which is valid till 2023.

I have not received the ILR BRP card yet so can I use my old BRP for the schengen visa?

Just want to make sure if it is ok.

Thanks

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: ILR and Schengen Visa Application

Post by Ticktack » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:06 pm

Not sure this is the right place to be asking this question. This question has no bearing whatever on ILR itself.

pixi0710
Newly Registered

Post by pixi0710 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:28 pm

I want to ask if i can use old BRP for my visa appointment at the spanish embassy. I am not sure if it is still usable till i get my ILR?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:49 pm

If you do not have a new BRP, you can provide the old BRP as a proof of residence in the UK as you have no other choice. I am not sure why you need to ask this :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice