ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jimcast76
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Jimcast76 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:49 pm

Yashraal wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:35 am
I need a decision as soon as possible! My Partner is 7 months pregnant and we need a larger accommodation ASAP! We are actively looking for a mortgage, which is extremely difficult without an up to date biometric card! I’ve outlined this to the Home office they simply don’t care! I ain’t looking for no hand outs or Benefits! I’ve payed my visa and NHS cost, plus saved up for a deposit on a house lol. This totally unfair and unjust! But they wanna talk about “Human rights”🤣 Home Office wanna see us failing and struggling due the Position they have placed us in! #Never

Individuals and families facing this bullsh*t gotta be mentally strong! I encourage everyone here to keep strong, never lose hope are Crumble!💪🏿
#voiceforthevoiceless!
We all understand how frustrating it could be for you and your family. Alot of people are also waiting for the outcome of their applications. Be patient and its on its way.

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:39 am

Hi Everyone please advise. With the extension now taking forever. Does anyone know whether while extension is still ongoing, can someone invite friends and family to visit from abroad?
Covid happened, lockdown it was impossible to travel, then it was time to save for visa extension. No time to travel, no money to see family.
Would ukvi approve a visit visa while extension is ongoing.

Life is too short.

Jimcast76
Newly Registered

Post by Jimcast76 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:16 pm

to be free wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:39 am
Hi Everyone please advise. With the extension now taking forever. Does anyone know whether while extension is still ongoing, can someone invite friends and family to visit from abroad?
Covid happened, lockdown it was impossible to travel, then it was time to save for visa extension. No time to travel, no money to see family.
Would ukvi approve a visit visa while extension is ongoing.

Life is too short.
Good question i hope someone answers this.

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:22 pm

Yashraal wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:35 am
I need a decision as soon as possible! My Partner is 7 months pregnant and we need a larger accommodation ASAP! We are actively looking for a mortgage, which is extremely difficult without an up to date biometric card! I’ve outlined this to the Home office they simply don’t care! I ain’t looking for no hand outs or Benefits! I’ve payed my visa and NHS cost, plus saved up for a deposit on a house lol. This totally unfair and unjust! But they wanna talk about “Human rights”🤣 Home Office wanna see us failing and struggling due the Position they have placed us in! #Never

Individuals and families facing this bullsh*t gotta be mentally strong! I encourage everyone here to keep strong, never lose hope are Crumble!💪🏿
#voiceforthevoiceless!
It is unacceptable indeed.

A friend of mine had to wait 12 months for his decision last year. HO took another 3 months to send his BRPs...

Isn't anyone there for us? I mean, in Parliament, anywhere! This is just, ridiculous. It isn't a free service(one can't even call it a service but a rip off)!

Keep strong people!

Jammydogger
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by Jammydogger » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:33 am

Hi all,

Just wanted to post my timeline. Mine was a bit of complicated case.

Application date : 13/03/22 FLR FP partner route married with a British child (super priority) 1st application
Bio date: 04/04/22
Additional documents request: 1pm 04/04/22
Decision: Approved 05/04/22

Mine is a very long story but what was different was they asked me about a ccj I had and I had to prove proof of payment plan. I’d made two applications before that was refused and they never mentioned this part. Best of luck everyone, I’ve been lurking for years and this thread gave me hope.

Wahid2022
Newly Registered

Post by Wahid2022 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:37 am

We have previously advised you via email that your application was suitable for biometric reuse. This is the process of reusing fingerprints already recorded against a previous application to verify your identity and means that your application will be processed without you needing to attend an appointment at a Service and Support Centre.

We can confirm that this process has been successful for your current application. You do not need to attend an appointment at a Service and Support Centre so please disregard any further communication you receive inviting you to make an appointment at a Service and Support Centre.

If you currently have an appointment booked this will now be cancelled to free up capacity in our Service and Support Centres for other customers.

If you have not already, please ensure you have uploaded your supporting documents for your application via the self upload service.

The documents we need in support of your application can be found on the evidence checklist which you received when you made your application.
You can upload your documents and checklist using the document upload service
You may already have received an email from: ukvi_uploads@mailgb.custhelp.com
to inform you how to use the document upload service. Please go to the link on that email and follow the instructions set out in the email to create an account.
If you are unable to upload your documents, please send them to us at

Do you think this is normal i uploaded documents and i was asked not to book appointment and just wait its flr fp 3rd extension.

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:48 am

Wahid2022 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:37 am
We have previously advised you via email that your application was suitable for biometric reuse. This is the process of reusing fingerprints already recorded against a previous application to verify your identity and means that your application will be processed without you needing to attend an appointment at a Service and Support Centre.

We can confirm that this process has been successful for your current application. You do not need to attend an appointment at a Service and Support Centre so please disregard any further communication you receive inviting you to make an appointment at a Service and Support Centre.

If you currently have an appointment booked this will now be cancelled to free up capacity in our Service and Support Centres for other customers.

If you have not already, please ensure you have uploaded your supporting documents for your application via the self upload service.

The documents we need in support of your application can be found on the evidence checklist which you received when you made your application.
You can upload your documents and checklist using the document upload service
You may already have received an email from: ukvi_uploads@mailgb.custhelp.com
to inform you how to use the document upload service. Please go to the link on that email and follow the instructions set out in the email to create an account.
If you are unable to upload your documents, please send them to us at

Do you think this is normal i uploaded documents and i was asked not to book appointment and just wait its flr fp 3rd extension.
Same email received and i was asked to upload selfie. It happened in july 2021 after submitting my extension application.
Still waiting for decision. Waiting Waiting,,Zzzzz, Zzzz

cosbyosomo1
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by cosbyosomo1 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:54 pm

Hi Guys after escalation of family bereavement on the phone 21st March 2022. I was directed to email the evidence which I did but only had the below messages and nothing yet or more.

Before sending evidence:

Dear Mr xxxxx

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We are sorry to hear of your current circumstances.

Could you please provide us with evidence of the compassionate circumstances you have mentioned in your enquiry, demonstrating the need for expedition of your application. (I.e. medical evidence, doctor’s letter etc) along with the following personal details:

Home Office/Unique reference number,

Applicant’s full name,

Nationality,

Date of Birth,

Contact information i.e. Telephone number, Email Address

Please send to: TPHResponse@homeoffice.gov.uk

After sending evidence:

Thank you for contacting the TPH Response Team.

Please be aware that this mailbox is for customers to provide documentation that

has been requested by our team and is otherwise not monitored for

correspondence.

This mailbox is not used for complaints and they will not be answered, therefore if

you have sent an email to this inbox you will need to re-send it to the correct mailbox

as it will otherwise not be processed.

Please refer to https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk for further

assistance.

Many thanks

UK Visas & Immigration
cosbyosomo1 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:20 pm
Hi guys:

FLR FP Parent route

Applied online: 28th September 2021
Biometrics: 11th October 2021
Escalated: 21st March 2022(Sent Mom’s death certificate)
Decision: Not yet

Anyone got any info how long it will take for home office to respond or make a decision??

Thanks

Jimcast76
Newly Registered

Post by Jimcast76 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:35 pm

UPdate guys i received my email decision today FLR Fp 2nd extension. Applied May 2021 biometric June 2021 and decision April 2022. Goodluck for everyone whos waiting yours on its way. Godbless

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:44 pm

Jimcast76 wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:35 pm
UPdate guys i received my email decision today FLR Fp 2nd extension. Applied May 2021 biometric June 2021 and decision April 2022. Goodluck for everyone whos waiting yours on its way. Godbless
Congratulations.

Eliz2014
Newly Registered

Post by Eliz2014 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:08 pm

Jimcast76 wrote:
We finally have a good news on the platform 💃💃 congratulations to you, now we know home office are working. My own is just 9 months now, So hopefully will receive my good news by June or July 🙏🙏

Wiki7
Newly Registered

Post by Wiki7 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:19 am

Jimcast76 wrote:
Yes, Finally, good new coming. Me too applied flr(fp) on May 2021 and biometric done same month. It has been 11 months today since I submitted my application so hopefully, good news coming soon.

Thinkpad2022
Newly Registered

Post by Thinkpad2022 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:47 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well.

I'm a British citizen but wife isn't. We were living abroad and recently came back to have our child who automatically British. (Passport sorted)

I got a role and decided to stay. She's currently on a visitor visa that is valid for a few more weeks and we have just applied for flr.( Super express)

Biometrics is this week and I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

How long did it take ?

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:51 pm

Thinkpad2022 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:47 pm
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well.

I'm a British citizen but wife isn't. We were living abroad and recently came back to have our child who automatically British. (Passport sorted)

I got a role and decided to stay. She's currently on a visitor visa that is valid for a few more weeks and we have just applied for flr.( Super express)

Biometrics is this week and I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

How long did it take ?
If its super priority. Than decision will be within end of the day. She will get 28 months visa from 10 years route flr fp. 2nd its up upon when u have a british born child with you.

Thinkpad2022
Newly Registered

Post by Thinkpad2022 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:07 am

warid6955321 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:51 pm
Thinkpad2022 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well.

How long did it take ?
If its super priority. Than decision will be within end of the day. She will get 28 months visa from 10 years route flr fp. 2nd its up upon when u have a british born child with you.
Thank you!

Pinky2
Newly Registered

Post by Pinky2 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:35 pm

Thinkpad2022 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:07 am
warid6955321 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:51 pm
Thinkpad2022 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well.

How long did it take ?
Thank you!
Hi) we have same situation. Don’t forget to tell your decision:) This time is very exciting.

alphagear
Member of Standing

Post by alphagear » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:54 pm

Hi guys,

Is there an Email for FLR FP 10 year applications?

I forgot to send a document and still waiting for decision.

Thinking I should send the document scan with cover letter via email.

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:00 pm

alphagear wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:54 pm
Hi guys,

You can upload from the same online portal where you submitted previously.

alphagear
Member of Standing

Post by alphagear » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:03 pm

warid6955321 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:00 pm
alphagear wrote:
Hi guys,

Isn't it a bit late?

Applied a few months ago.

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:07 pm

alphagear wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:03 pm
warid6955321 wrote:
alphagear wrote:
Hi guys,

Isn't it a bit late?

This is the best way to send further documents instantly. No matter its late because you haven't get your decision yet. You can use this portal.

alphagear
Member of Standing

Post by alphagear » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:16 pm

warid6955321 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:07 pm
alphagear wrote:
warid6955321 wrote:
alphagear wrote:
Hi guys,

Isn't it a bit late?

This is the best way to send further documents instantly. No matter its late because you haven't get your decision yet. You can use this portal.
Says you can only upload until the appointment. After that nothing. All been submitted.

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:41 pm

alphagear wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:16 pm
warid6955321 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:07 pm
alphagear wrote:
warid6955321 wrote:
alphagear wrote:
Hi guys,

Isn't it a bit late?

Says you can only upload until the appointment. After that nothing. All been submitted.
When you find email please post here. Thanks

alphagear
Member of Standing

Post by alphagear » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:15 pm

to be free wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:41 pm

When you find email please post here. Thanks
I have no idea. Someone here must know what the correct department is.

Yashraal07
Newly Registered

Post by Yashraal07 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:54 pm

Jimcast76 wrote:
congratulations!!
I applied on the for FlR FP on the:28/04/21
Biometric completed on the : 7/07/21

Around December: Wrote to the Home Office to inform them that I would like my application to considered under the new “Concession to the family Immigration Rules for granting longer periods of leave and early indefinite leave to remain”

I received a fully refund of the IHS cost: 14/04/22
The problem is I haven’t received email or letter with decision yet. Which is really bizarre!

Is this normal? Is there anyone else with this case aswell?

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:26 pm

Hi Yashraal07,

Have you been on FLR FP before requesting this? If so, how long?

Thanks

Yashraal07 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:54 pm
Jimcast76 wrote:
congratulations!!
I applied on the for FlR FP on the:28/04/21
Biometric completed on the : 7/07/21

Around December: Wrote to the Home Office to inform them that I would like my application to considered under the new “Concession to the family Immigration Rules for granting longer periods of leave and early indefinite leave to remain”

I received a fully refund of the IHS cost: 14/04/22
The problem is I haven’t received email or letter with decision yet. Which is really bizarre!

Is this normal? Is there anyone else with this case aswell?