ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Daughter was born in the UK - No ID for the next 6 months

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

eeaa1990
Newly Registered
Chile

Daughter was born in the UK - No ID for the next 6 months

Post by eeaa1990 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:21 am

Hello,

My daughter was born in April, I have EUSS pre-settled status. I wanted to submit the application for her but she needs an ID. One of the nationalities she could have (Chilean) could take up to 12 MONTHS and the Croatian up to 6 months. This is only to register the birth! But I need to submit the application within 3 months.

Does anyone know how to apply without an ID???

vinny

Re: Daughter was born in the UK - No ID for the next 6 months

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:14 pm

Proof of identity
If you do not have any of these you may be able to use other evidence in certain situations. Contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre if you do not have any of the listed documents.
Alternatively, get adequate health insurance for child?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.