ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to book an OCI appointment for a family of 4?

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pb78

How to book an OCI appointment for a family of 4?

Post by pb78 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:26 pm

Hello,
I have submitted the online OCI applications for my family of 4 (Me, wife and 2 kids) and looking to schedule an appointment. However, after having entered my details the question asked is:
'Do any other family member is also applying with you?'

If I select that option, there is provision to enter only the details of 2 more family members.

Please can anyone suggest how to book an appointment for a family of 4.

Regards,
pb78

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: How to book an OCI appointment for a family of 4?

Post by dontringthebell » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:56 pm

pb78 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:26 pm
Hello,
I have submitted the online OCI applications for my family of 4 (Me, wife and 2 kids) and looking to schedule an appointment. However, after having entered my details the question asked is:

If I select that option, there is provision to enter only the details of 2 more family members.

Regards,
pb78
That's fine.

You can take the fourth application along, print four appointment confirmation pages to take on the day of appointment.
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: How to book an OCI appointment for a family of 4?

Post by mesn » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:34 pm

pb78 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:26 pm
Hello,

Regards,
pb78
Book 2 adjacent appointments. They need you to attach the appointment copy with the applicant name. So, would be on the safe side to avoid rejections.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022