ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Request For Medicals and PCC (Help)

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vijay
Newly Registered

Got Request For Medicals and PCC (Help)

Post by vijay » Wed May 11, 2005 10:31 am

Hi All,

Plz guide me for the medicals. I recieved today (11 May, 2005) medical and PCC request from case worker at DIMIA. My wife has got pregnant and her pregnancy is 10 weeks old. Her expected date of delivery is 20 November 2005. Will it delay my migration process.

Also guide me to which doctor I should consult as there are many doctors on their panel from Karachi, Pakistan. Can any doctor help me in this regard? As if due to the above mentioned reason, my application is delayed then should I hide this fact?

And also plz let me know the lady doctor which will going to examine my wife.

At last plz also let me know the cost incurred in this whole process.

Ayesha_Khan

Post by Ayesha_Khan » Mon May 16, 2005 9:38 am

no idea abt all the questions u asked vijay :(

we did our medical and pcc from london ... i don't think u can hide her pregnancy u know ... u'll have to do the chest X-Ray and a pregnant woman can't do that for the sake of the baby ...

I think it'll take a bit more time for you guys but don't worry ... it'll all turn out to be good.

no idea abt doctors, lady doctors or fees.

Check from the list of paneled doctors on immi.gov.au

Regards,
Ayesha Khan

potinenir
Newly Registered

Post by potinenir » Thu May 19, 2005 5:55 pm

Hi Vijay,
Just inform them about ur position and ur application will be kept on hold until DIMIA hears from u (after the delivery).
Thanks,