ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family permit appeal question

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

harper2k3
Newly Registered
Ghana

Change of email on EEA family permit application after winning an appeal

Post by harper2k3 » Thu May 05, 2022 1:05 pm

Hi house,

I have won an appeal on an EEA family permit application after i was refused in 2019 but the problem is, i have changed my former solicitor who made the initial application and so I will need to change the email on the application from his to a different one. I have tried contacting my former solicitor to help change the email address for me but to no avail.

Is there anyway i can contact home office to get the email address on my application changed so i can receive the visa issuance email? Thank you

NB: My application was made outside the UK

Kind regards

harper2k3
Newly Registered
Ghana

EEA Family permit appeal question

Post by harper2k3 » Thu May 05, 2022 1:18 pm

Hi all,

After an appeal has been allowed, will home office contact you using the contact details provided on the initial visa application? or the one provided on the appeal form?

Thank you