ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR-Skilled worker Visa Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier2GeneralQueries
Newly Registered
India

ILR-Skilled worker Visa Documents

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Thu May 05, 2022 10:12 am

Hi All,

I am on Skilled worker Visa(Previously Tier 2 General) and now completed 5 years in the UK. I started making my ILR application and have some queries regarding document to submit. Could you please help clarify below
  • Ecctis letter to confirm level of English - I have previously received UK NARIC certificate. would the old one still be enough?
  • Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies - My employer has agreed to provide a letter with approved dates of annual leaves but resist to provide for what reasons i took the leaves as they can't really validate for what exactly i used those leaves for.
    Can I take printouts of the stamps of Entry/Exit from my passport as the evidence?
  • Evidence immigration status in the UK - What is the evidence here? as they separately ask for my BRP in the checklist
  • Is there a list of standard documents which I could refer to while going for the visa?

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR-Skilled worker Visa Documents

Post by zimba » Thu May 05, 2022 11:06 am

NARIC is enough. The employer does not need to detail the list of absences from the UK (there is no such requirement as per rules) They simply can confirm that your absences from work were approved by them. BRP is the evidence of immigration status.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier2GeneralQueries
Newly Registered
India

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Thu May 05, 2022 1:15 pm

@Zimba thanks for the quick response.

tier2GeneralQueries
Newly Registered
India

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Fri May 06, 2022 9:27 am

Not sure if this should be a separate question but now that my employer only states all my leaves were approved without giving details on the dates what other documents should i submit to support as evidences from outside the UK. is it the immigration stamps on my passport or/and flight tickets etc?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 06, 2022 11:11 am

No details or evidence are needed. It is not required and it is not mentioned in the rules. It is unreasonable to expect your employer to confirm what you did in your holidays. How do they know ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier2GeneralQueries
Newly Registered
India

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Fri May 06, 2022 1:26 pm

Your questions makes sense and i have the same opinion but this requirement on my application want my employer to confirm somehow.
    Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies

zimba
    Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 06, 2022 3:22 pm

tier2GeneralQueries wrote:
    Fri May 06, 2022 1:26 pm
    Your questions makes sense and i have the same opinion but this requirement on my application want my employer to confirm somehow.
      Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies
      The Document list often is incorrect and inaccurate. Your application will be decided as per immigration rules so you must follow the immigration rules. The advice given to you has been given to hundreds of other applicants with success.

See: indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-employme ... l#p2060148

tier2GeneralQueries
      Newly Registered
      India

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Mon May 09, 2022 3:34 pm

Interim caseworker action: missing evidence
      If an applicant is required to provide specified documents from their employer
      explaining their absences and fails to do this, and the absences do not exceed 30
      working days plus statutory public holidays per annum (for example, such absences
      are likely to be consistent with paid annual leave), you can choose, having regard to
      all the circumstances of the case, to consider the application without this
      documentation.
      You still need evidence where the absences in a 12 month period (as defined above)
      exceed 30 working days plus statutory public holidays.
      Reading the guidance looks like i could skip detailed evidence of absence. however the last statement does say i need evidence if my leaves in a 12 months period is more than 30 working days plus public holidays. So If I calculate i have 45 days spread in a year where I was away from UK, In this case I would have spent 5 days more than what the document suggests. do you think i need to submit evidence from my company(they can't detail all my leaves as they shifted their leave platform few years ago and say it's alomost impossible to retrieve that information)? I am lost a bit now.

zimba
      Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 11, 2022 12:11 pm

DO NOT randomly Google or read the old Tier 2 guides. If you do not understand the rules or the guides you must refrain from trying to interpret them. You feeling 'lost' is the by-product of this :?

Here is the ONLY guide you must refer to on this question: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... idence.pdf

See: indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-set-o ... l#p2027888