ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite leave to remain carers allowance and universal credit

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ashrafiq
Newly Registered

Indefinite leave to remain carers allowance and universal credit

Post by Ashrafiq » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:12 am

Hi my husband going to be applying for indefinite leave to remain soon I am in receipt of carers allowance which means he doesn’t have to meet to financial requirement but I also receive extra money from universal credit for low capability to work can I continue getting this or will it need to be stopped for the visa application as I am not sure

zimba
Mood:

Re: Indefinite leave to remain carers allowance and universal credit

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:37 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ashrafiq
Newly Registered

Re: Indefinite leave to remain carers allowance and universal credit

Post by Ashrafiq » Thu May 12, 2022 9:53 pm

Ashrafiq wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:12 am
Hi my husband going to be applying for indefinite leave to remain soon I am in receipt of carers allowance which means he doesn’t have to meet to financial requirement but I also receive extra money from universal credit for low capability to work can I continue getting this or will it need to be stopped for the visa application as I am not sure