ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All passports

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

app90
Newly Registered

All passports

Post by app90 » Sun May 15, 2022 10:54 pm

Under application form, there's one requirement under other documents.
All previous passports, travel documents or national IDs that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK.

Current passport issued 8 years ago.
Does this requirement apply to just the 5 year period which application based on? In that case just the current passport as everything during this 5 years are all on it?

Been in the uk on other visa category over 10 years ago, or do I need to include that now expired passport? I don't have that with me.

A bit confused, much appreciated if someone can explain this.
Reading some older topics, I can see some people only scan current passport stamped pages since the entry date of the 5 year their application based on.

zimba
Mood:

Re: All passports

Post by zimba » Mon May 16, 2022 9:05 am

You just need to provide any passport you used during your ILR qualifying period, so for you it is the last 5 years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice