ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa Urgent Help Required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Dependant Visa Urgent Help Required

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:37 pm

Hi All,

I need to ask few questions related to my dependants, My wife is here on student visa and daughter is her dependant.
We got married in 2006 and since then we both were on student visa.
After having my degree i switched my student visa to IGS and now finally I am on Tier 1 General just approved for 3 years.

As far as my understanding about applying my wife and my daughter visa as my dependant they need to go back and seek
entry clearance from back home(Pakistan).

1) My question is as my wife and my daughter are living with me and the tenancy agreement is also in my and mrs name,
is this a problem?

2) Can anyone tell me about the procedure please about the bank statements, 7 days Rule apply also on dependent or not?

3) Do i need to send her documents related to the course she did while her stay?

Please any of the senior member or anyone who can guide me through this as my wife is leaving soon.

Thanks in advance..!!
AZ